Telerik Forums
Kendo UI for jQuery Forum
1 answer
Is there any way to make a FileManager widget that will allow for the uploading of both files and folders? I see that the 'directory' option of the Upload prevents the selection of files - https://docs.telerik.com/kendo-ui/api/javascript/ui/upload/configuration/directory - but I can't understand the logic here. Why would this be the case? In any event, if this must be the case, then is there a way to replace the upload widget inside of the FileManager widget on the fly, via a custom toolbar option? Even that would suffice. Or possibly have two upload widgets associated with the FileManager? One for files, and one for directories? If I have to, I'll implement a complete destruction and rebuild of the FileManager in order to facilitate this, but that's obviously far from ideal, especially if users are wanting to upload several different things in a single sitting.
Martin
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Mar 2024
1 answer

Is there a way to remove copy and only confirm Move when dragging and dropping a file?

I tried manipulating options.messages.dialogs.moveConfirm to show only move, but I still have a small button for Copy

filemanager.options.messages.dialogs.moveConfirm.content = '<p style="text-align: center;">Do you want to move file?</p>';
filemanager.options.messages.dialogs.moveConfirm.okText = '';

Martin
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Jun 2021
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron