Telerik Forums
Kendo UI for jQuery Forum
0 answers

Dear progress folks,

we use in our product the ignore property of the kendo.ui.Draggable (kendo version 2020.2.617) method. This works fine on Safari with an iPad and a OS version 14.7.1. But the problem here is that we have some Click Events on some interactive elements which also gets ignored. The behaviour in such situations should be that the dragging gets ignored and the Click Events should still work.

The interesting fact about this is that the problem doesn't appear on Safari at an iPad with an OS version 12.5.4.

Software
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
 asked on 20 Aug 2021
0 answers
It works fine, but when you click after event it fires again, on ios safari.
On pc chrome works fine. 
Is any bug or just me? 
<a id="idMatch" data-role="button" data-click="cancelMatch">Cancel</a>

function cancelMatch(e){
    e.preventDefault();
    mid = this.element.prop("id");
if (confirm("Are you sure to delete " ))  {
$.post('urldelete.php',
{matchid:mid},
function(data){
if (data['success']) {
alert(data['message']);
} else {
alert(data['message']);
}
}, "json");
 } 
    }

Juan Carlos
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 13 Nov 2012
0 answers
I am using the mobile button widget, but tweaking the style. Running in Chrome on the desktop (w/ iPad user agent) the button does not draw a box shadow, which is what I want. Running on the iPad simulator or actual device, there is a border around the button. If I use the remote inspector in Safari to play with styles, I can turn the box-shadow off, as shown/defined here, and it looks and works fine:

.km-ios .km-button {
    box-shadow: inset 0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,0.3);
    -webkit-box-shadow: inset 0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,0.3);
}

So when I define a custom style to override this, it removes the border but I lose the highlight feedback on touch/tap of the button. I've defined the custom style like this:

#tasklist .km-button {
    box-shadow: none;
    -webkit-box-shadow: none;
}

I've also tried redefining it as the same box-shadow values except not "inset". Same result. Any ideas?
Dennis
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 19 Oct 2012
0 answers
I am attempting to add a "click" handler to a button (actually an anchor tag with data-role="button" attribute) that also has an 'href' attribute specified.  Essentially, I want to specify which view the button should link to in the HTML, but run some code prior to switching.

Unfortunately, the navigation appears to cancel out the click handler, so my click event doesn't fire.  I verified that I had the click event wired up properly by removing the 'href' attribute, and everything works as expected (except the view doesn't change), then when I add the 'href' attribute back in, the click event stops firing.

Any ideas?
Jeremy
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 18 Oct 2012
0 answers
I am attempting to add a "click" handler to a button (actually an anchor tag with data-role="button" attribute) that also has an 'href' attribute specified.  Essentially, I want to specify which view the button should link to in the HTML, but run some code prior to switching.

Unfortunately, the navigation appears to cancel out the click handler, so my click event does not fire.  I verified that I had the click event wired up properly by removing the 'href' attribute, and everything works as expected (except the view doesn't change), then when I add the 'href' attribute back in, the click event stops firing.

I hope that makes sense!  Any ideas?
Jeremy
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 18 Oct 2012
0 answers
Hi all,

i need to have a web app where the user has to give an input in the browser input box and based on that a query will be executed using php and the database MySQL and the corresponding result will be displayed in the browser.
I am compleatly new to both the mobile app and web app development.I would like to mention that what ever work i am doing is entirely on wamp server.
It would be great if any help i get from this forum.

Thanks,
Swarup
Swarup
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 22 May 2012
0 answers
Hello,

I have created a couple of real simple Android applications using the webview. This time however I am creating an actual interface and of course my button are defined in xml. I could define them in Java but for now they are in xml. Can I use / apply Kendo themes to Android XML objects? For example:...of course there is no such Style parameter so I made that last line up to show what I was thinking.

TIA
JB

<Button
            android:id="@+id/btn_Next"
            android:layout_width="100dp"
            android:layout_height="40dp"
            android:layout_alignParentBottom="true"
            android:layout_alignParentRight="true"
            android:layout_marginRight="30dp"
            android:layout_marginBottom="30dp"
            android:text="Next"
            android:onClick="btn_NextClick"
            android:Style="BlueOpal"  />
Ramjet
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 09 May 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron