Telerik Forums
Kendo UI for jQuery Forum
0 answers

I am json_encoding a php array for javascript variable that is used for the local binding to the kendo tree list. There can be 50000+ records for the kendo tree list and loading time of the page is around 15-20 seconds. The higher the amount do records the higher the loading times.  

The kendo tree list was previously remote binding, but found the performance of the tree list was poor when expanding parenet nodes. Therefore, resorted to local binding. Perfromance once loaded is good, but now number of records inserted are increasing.

How long should the kedno tree list take to load when locally binding 50,000+ records?

Thanks,

Fraser

Fraser
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 19 Oct 2023
0 answers
Hi,

I am using Treelist as a new component in my project. we have a requirement where we need to change icon of row reorder column. Could you suggest what would be the best way to do that. Please refer to the screenshot attached; circled icon needs to be replaced.
ankit
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 21 Jul 2023
0 answers
I am using saveAsexcel() method to export the data of orders for months. it has large set of data. When i try to export for a week it export it properly, When i try to export for a month. Browser is keep on hanging and page becomes unresponsive. Is there any limit of data which we can export?
Raghunandan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 14 Jul 2023
0 answers

Hi,

I build an Kendo UI TreeList. However, when I implement inline editing, I realize that the API calling from the kendo ui treelist sometimes work and sometimes not. When it work is mostly after I open a developer browser tools. 

I have record the process in Telerik Fiddler Jam, but 1 question, is there a way I can share the link privately for your expertise to help to take a look on what is happening

Kok Ho
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 07 Apr 2023
0 answers

Hi, 

I was developing using kendo UI TreeList, however I found an issue when I drop a row from 1 parent to another, the source was not reparenting to the correct parent. Instead if was set to wrong position (as for my case it become a parent itself).

Step to reproduce:
Open this url https://dojo.telerik.com/UCUXaloN

Drag "Sprint planning (2012-2728)" and drop it to "Kick off" as per image below
After the drop the e.position should be "over" and I expect the row will appear inside "Kick Off" node and not as a parent itself. In the drop event after the "over" I will have my own logic to perform certain task.

Help is needed as I try with different and still not able to position it correctly. 

Kok Ho
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 27 Jan 2023
0 answers

i have two grids, one is a normal Kendo Grid, the Other is a TreeList grid; The regular kendoGrid, has events that fire when the user uses the Menu Filter or clicks the header when sorting. I need to capture when sort/filtering occurs; HOWEVER the TreeList grid doesnt seem to have such event??? i tried same/several renditions; the only one i see from the header Menu is when Columns are Hidden/Shown (e.g. columnShow: & columnHide:) - is there no event for columnMenuFilter  (e.g. Set/Clear) and SORT (e.g. Asc/Desc)?

anyone please advise?

Ricardo
Top achievements
Rank 1
 updated question on 12 Sep 2022
0 answers

Hi,

I have custom column which contains buttons, how to select the entire row when I focus on the button control?

Thanks.

lucerias
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 19 Aug 2022
0 answers

Hi all,

How to apply Alternate category background color on TreeList, for example, column A is the category column, which has the parent and child data, how to apply grey color to only column A of the first category and apply orange to the next category? How to make it to be dynamic alternate styling?

Thank you.

lucerias
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 19 Aug 2022
0 answers

Hi All,

I need to create a dropdownlist & kendoTreeList inside a kendo grid even though the grid is not set to edit mode.

User should be able to select the value from the dropdown list & the kendo Treelist.

kindly give me the  approach to implement this. 

please share me the links of any examples .

Thanks in advance. :)

Sunil
Top achievements
Rank 1
 updated question on 15 Feb 2022
0 answers
Hello , I am getting issue in tree menu drag and drop. how to stop it. it's coming is randomly kindly help.
Sanjay
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 updated question on 14 Feb 2022
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron