Telerik Forums
Kendo UI for jQuery Forum
1 answer

Hi,

Is there an example of a scheduler consuming a web service for meetings that doesn't expect all meetings to be returned.

I am migrating from a server side based application that used ASP.NET AJAX and that version of the scheduler required you to implement a provider that implemented a GetAppointments( RadScheduler owner ) where the owner object had the start and end dates of the visibile scheduler.

I would like to run a client side page with a Kendo UI for jQuery scheduler and then perform a web service call equivalent to the above GetAppointments. But all the examples I have found return all meetings which is not possible since we are reading from a database with many years of meetings.

The documentation 

read: {
    dataType: "jsonp"
Nikolay
Telerik team
 updated answer on 03 May 2024
1 answer

Since printing from the scheduler uses the current view, I was would like to make the view be 2 months.

Am trying to show multiple projects and only 30 days worth isn't quite doing it.

SIMILARLY, 

if I'm in near the end of the month, showing the Timeline Month view only shows me a few days into the future - I don't care about past days.
Is there a way to set the STARTING DATE in a month view?
IF SO, perhaps specifying an ENDING DATE is the answer to my first question (Start + 60).

Thx
Jaymer...

Martin
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jan 2024
1 answer

Hi Team,

I am using Kendo Scheduler in my project. I want to start my week and month from Monday. Currently they are starting from Sunday.

Will you please suggest me a way to solve this.

Thanks

Neli
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Sep 2023
1 answer

Hi I want to auto close the Popup box whenever any conflict is found in scheduler or when I press OK in warning box.  it could either be a edit popup box or create new event popup box. I want both will be auto close after warning message. PFA the same

Regards

Pankaj

Martin
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Sep 2023
1 answer

Hi, How can I check if an event exists in Kendo Scheduler, including recurring registration?

Please help me, thansk!

Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Jul 2023
1 answer

Hi team

Facing issue related to design. When bind records of around 100 groups then it shows result like this.

I tried with some workaround but still have a few issues. Tried to set the width of the columns using the below code. It increases size but the appointments size not increasing refer to below.

var minColumnWidth = 200;
var columns = $(".k-scheduler-header .k-scheduler-table > tbody > tr:last-child > th").length;
var availableWidth = $("#Scheduler").width() - $(".k-scheduler-layout > tbody > tr > td:first-child").width() - parseInt($(".k-scheduler-header").css("padding-right")) - 1;
var width = Math.max(columns * minColumnWidth, availableWidth);
$(".k-scheduler-content .k-scheduler-table").width(width);
$(".k-scheduler-header .k-scheduler-table").width(width);

Neli
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Jun 2023
1 answer

I tried the approach stated on https://www.telerik.com/forums/change-row-height-in-week-and-day-view, but this only allows a minimum row height of around 22 pixels.

I found some old code of mine, which allowed the desired height (about 16 pixels), but the code only works up to version 2021.3

See https://dojo.telerik.com/AvOkisad which uses ".k-scheduler-table td,.k-scheduler-table th { height: 1em }"

How can this be achieved in the latest release, as you can see it doesn't work as shown here https://dojo.telerik.com/iYoCobuG 

Neli
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Jun 2023
1 answer

Hi Team

I want to set some custom text ex:- Available , to all empty slots in Scheduler. please tell me how can I Achieve this.

Regards

Martin
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Jun 2023
2 answers

Hi,

Is it possible to change recurrenceeditor from buttongroup (green selection on the image) to dropdownlist (red selection on the image)?

I'm currently operating on version 2023.1.117 and I know in previous version we had dropdown on recurrence editor.

Jakub
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
 answered on 13 Jun 2023
1 answer

Hi Team,

I have a requirement in Kendo Scheduler. I want to make some text bold in appointments displayed in the scheduler. Please refer highlighted area in the screenshot below. I tried to set datasource using HTML tags for that particular text but it is showing HTML as it is , because it is not appending HTML tag using append function of jquery.

Please help!

Neli
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jun 2023
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron