Telerik Forums
Kendo UI for jQuery Forum
0 answers

Hi,

I checked your  AutoComplete and MultiColumnComboBox examples.But any example , you did not send a parameter to Controller using by UI Jquery AutoComplete and MultiColumnCombobox.How to send a parameter to Controller for server filtering? When I try to implement your example codes, The parameter i send to controller returns null.

Zafer
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 29 Dec 2022
0 answers
The kendomulticolumncombobox is displayed at the bottom when there is little data, and at the top when there is much data. Now I want to permanently display it on the top. How do I set the property
kra
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 20 Jun 2022
0 answers
I have some MultiColumnCombobox with over 100 items. But when i want to show all (empty input suggestion) it only shows 100 items. Can I show all items in popup suggestion
Phuong
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 13 Oct 2021
0 answers
I have a kendoGrid and one of columns perform MultiColumnComboBox  when edit. I have handler the event that when press arrow key, the select cell and edited cell will move and navigate. But when move to MultiColumnComboBox field column the event arrow keyup of input also fired. How can i prevent this when popup of  MultiColumnComboBox is closed and fire normally when pop is opened. How can i resolve this?
Phuong
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 01 Oct 2021
0 answers

Hi 

everyone, please vote using following link to request a feature change for multicolumn combo box column sorting.

MultiColumnComboBox sorting (telerik.com)

thanks

hassan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 asked on 21 Jun 2021
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron