Telerik Forums
Kendo UI for jQuery Forum
1 answer

Hello,

Can you please help us with detail explanation and full steps how to implement drop down list column in Kendo grid that should work when we add new record and also  when we edit existing record.

can you please respond ASAP.

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Mar 2017
1 answer

Hi,

I'm trying to make a indoor map viewer by using Kendo UI Map. The only problem is that the map is a single image and cannot be split into tiles. Is there any way to use a single non-tiled image for the map?

T. Tsonev
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Mar 2017
5 answers

Is there a way to create a heat map kind of visualization over geojson map layers in kendo map

for eg something like this :

Alex Hajigeorgieva
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Mar 2017
2 answers

I have a map that has a concentration of markers on it, and the tooltips run together and sometimes don't disappear on their own. Is there a way to capture the tooltip event and hide all other tooltips when a new one is shown? 

Thanks! 

Jason
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 06 Mar 2017
1 answer

Hi,

I am Using grid control from Telerik UI For asp.net MVC, Grid works fine in loading the data, but the problem come when we try to edit or create a new record with in  the  grid. When I try to edit the grid Drop down columns as shown as a text box with ID values.

There are couple more problems 
1. Filter is not working as expected.
2. Filter is not populating data and not able to select the items from dropdown list.
3. add new and click on update button the controller is not getting value that were submitted.
4. on editing and saving a record the action method is  not fired.

Please fin the attached file for more info.
please help with above issues.

Viktor Tachev
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Feb 2017
0 answers

Hi,

I am Using grid control from Telerik UI For asp.net MVC, Grid works fine in loading the data, but the problem come when we try to edit or create a new record with in  the  grid. When I try to edit the grid Drop down columns as shown as a text box with ID values.

There are couple more problems 

1. Filter is not working as expected.

2. Filter is not populating data and not able to select the items from dropdown list.

3. add new and click on update button the controller is not getting value that were submitted.

4. on editing and saving a record the action method is  not fired.

please help with above issues.

Please fin the attached file for more info.

Harigopal
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 24 Feb 2017
2 answers

Hello, I'm trying to make the kendo map full screen with the following CSS:

#map {
            top: 0;
            bottom: 0;
            left: 0;
            right: 0;
            height: 100%;
            position: absolute !important;
            z-index: 9;
            background-color: #ccc;
        }

But, when I zoom and slide the map around, I get "whitespace" on the sides that doesn't go away. I've attached a picture of what I see. 

Is there a better way of doing this? 

Thanks! 

Jason
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 23 Feb 2017
3 answers

I am using Kendo angular maps with geojson layer for drawing maps in a tab. The map elements are visible in the developer html elements but are not rendered in the tab. The issue might be because of the svg viewbox having height 0 at the time of drawing. 

Is there any way to handle the issue.

Thanks!

Alex Hajigeorgieva
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Feb 2017
2 answers

Hello,

Currently, we're having the performance issue, because of using the large count of GeoJson data (for about 33k poligons). It creates a lot of shapes and then, the performance decreases to the unused level. The possible solution could be loading shapes only for the visible area, but It isn't desired behavior. Any ideas, how can we resolve this issue (may be, the map has the light version of rendering like chart "renderAs")? 

Elvis
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 19 Feb 2017
2 answers

Hello, I'm trying to use Kendo UI Map to display a radius with a circle. In other words, drop a pin/marker on a map, and show a circle marking a 100 mile/km radius around it. All I am able to find is documentation on adding a polygon shape to a shape layer, but nothing on circles. I tried using a bubble layer, but the bubble stays the same size when you zoom in, so I can't use that. Any thoughts on this would be very helpful.

Thanks! -Jason

Jason
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 16 Feb 2017
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Patrick
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
MIS
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ross
Top achievements
Rank 1
Marcin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Sean
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Patrick
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
MIS
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ross
Top achievements
Rank 1
Marcin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Sean
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron