Telerik Forums
Kendo UI for jQuery Forum
3 answers

Hi

i'm new using kendo and i'm trying to use the markers in the map and I juts got the example from https://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/map/remote-markers (copy) and put it in my project and the markers don't show in the map. Using same datasource https://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/content/dataviz/map/store-locations.json What am I missing?

Claudia
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 21 Mar 2018
10 answers

I just upgraded my kendoUI code to the latest release, and now my markers don't show up on the map.  I copied the old kendoUI code back in and they show up just fine.  Anybody else experiencing this?  The tooltips still work fine when I mouse over a spot where the marker should be.

Here's my code

var markerUrlFormat = "GetMarkerData.aspx?lat={0}&lng={1}";
resultsMap = $("#resultsMap").kendoMap({
    center: [44.367966, -100.336378],
    zoom: 7,
    layers: [
        {
            type: "bing",
            imagerySet: "road",
            key: bingMapsKey
        },
        {
            type: "marker",
            dataSource: agMapResultsDataSource,
            locationField: "LocationArray",
            tooltip: {
                iframe: true,
                content: {
                    url: "GetMarkerData.aspx?lat=0&lng=0"
                },
                requestStart: function (e) {
                    e.options.url =
                        kendo.format(markerUrlFormat, e.sender.marker.dataItem.Latitude, e.sender.marker.dataItem.Longitude);
                },
                autoHide: false,
                width: 350,
                height: 300
            },
            titleField: "StreetAddress"
        }
    ]
}).data("kendoMap");
Kevin F
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 02 Feb 2018
5 answers
Hi guys,

I'm new to kendo mvvm and I'm trying to bind the layers of the map widget to an array that is located on my viewmodel.
I've tried a lot of things without success and I would really appreciate if you can provide me a sample for that.

My goal is to have an mvvm map with some layers (shapes) that are coming from a datasource, in fact almost the same as your example (http://demos.kendoui.com/dataviz/map/geojson.html) but in a full mvvm way.

Thanks in advance,

T
Stamo Gochev
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Dec 2017
5 answers

When I view my KendoUI map control on my iPad I see 2 marker images for each marker - one large and the other small.

On every other browser the map looks OK, but for some reason on iPad I see an additional large marker behind.

Is there a way I can remove the large marker on ipad?

Cheers

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Nov 2017
1 answer
I have shapes from geojson om map and their list. How can I navigate and zoom to shape object with an shape object reference? 
Georgi
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Nov 2017
8 answers

I am trying to understand how I can programatically set the color of a given shape.

I've seen examples where they are setting the color on the map's shapeCreated event.  However that is changing the color for all shapes on that map.

For example say I have 4 shapes(polygons) and I want to make one red, the second blue, third yellow and fourth pink.  How could I go about setting an individual shape color?

Konstantin Dikov
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Oct 2017
4 answers

Hi,

When I fix minZoom as 2 and center as [0, 0] then the map fits properly, but If I zoom in the right side of the map and zoom out immediately, the space is filled with white color. If I do mouse click in any region of map, then fits again properly.  Would you please let me know how to fix it? I've attached the screenshot for your reference. 

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Aug 2017
1 answer

Hi,

I need a kendo moal popup window with prev & next navigation. I just want to show editable form in the modal popup.

Please find attached file.

Thanks,

Lokesh

Georgi
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Jul 2017
5 answers

Hi  Team,
Do we have any control for session time out notification in kendo UI.

Can you share teh code snippnet which can do this task as mockup. where i set the session time out value in my web config based on that the notification should be shown up.

example:
When a webapage is kept opned for long time with out any event  i need to display an message
with prompt  do you want to continue your session if session keep the session log-in.

Thanks

Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Jul 2017
2 answers

How can I refresh the map datasource on every zoom, maybe with either startZoom or endZoom?

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Jul 2017
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron