Telerik Forums
Kendo UI for jQuery Forum
0 answers
Can anyone explain the invalid white space generated by the template binding.  It occurs in each <li> before the <table>
see http://jsfiddle.net/hSXL4/2/

Regards
Jaco

Jaco De Villiers
Top achievements
Rank 2
 asked on 07 Feb 2014
0 answers
Hi I an downloaded new js file from "kendoui.complete.2013.3.1324.trial" in this i found one issue regarding kendo mobile scheduler if i am using kendo.mobile.min.js from this download. if we try to scroll then the page is disapearing else we didnt use new released kendo.mobile.min.js file then schedular control now working its functionality. when using schedular control with drawer control also not working fine some times drawer control page not showing login page showing for clarification i am attaching the screens also. thank you for providing inbuilt functionaly your service is very nice. screen1 and screen2 is my estimate result. with new kendo.mobile.min.js i am getting this result fine but am getting two issues 1) in screen4 you can see the textbox and label when scroll or touch the mobile then see screen5 there is no controls. 2) screen6 drawer control with head and wrong data showing login page. not getting my estimated data. if i use old version then drawer control not working you can see this in screen3.
Suma
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 03 Feb 2014
0 answers
Test
Quinn
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 19 Dec 2013
0 answers
Please delete... the demo is working, it's just that the two starting dates in the demo are in different years and that messed me up.
Ashley
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 22 Nov 2013
0 answers
A last minute regression slipped into Kendo UI Mobile Q3 2013 - the ModalView always has 100% width and height.

In order to fix it, use the attached stylesheets or download the latest internal build that will be available later today.
Kendo UI
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 21 Nov 2013
0 answers
hi,
i am new to kendo ui..
i want to set up an kendo data source for a remote server..
as per the kendo ui datasource documention..

var dataSource = new kendo.data.DataSource({ 
transport: {
 // make JSONP request to http://demos.kendoui.com/service/products/create 
create: {
 url: "http://demos.kendoui.com/service/products/create",
 dataType: "jsonp" // "jsonp" is required for cross-domain requests; use "json" for same-domain requests },
});
here url="http://demos.kendoui.com/service/products/create", is a remote end point.

how do we create the remote endpoint for the server??
plz give the step by step instruction to create it..
Rajesh
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 18 Oct 2013
0 answers
Hi
I want to be able to get all the files from all directories at a particular location on a virtual cluster. What is the best way to do that. Following that, I also want to be able to view the data in each file in a tabular format or a histogram, such that the UI looks nice. I want to be able to use REST api's to do this.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Kinnary
Kinnary
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 09 Oct 2013
0 answers
Hi, if we use data-zoom="true" then zoom is working fine. but the issue is view is not fixing. screen moving up and down and left and right to fix this if we give view fixed size its not adjusting for all devices iphone and android also..

regards,
sumalatha 
Suma
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 16 Sep 2013
0 answers
Hi, 

Today, I upgraded our web proejct to use jQuery 2.0.3 with Kendo UI 2013.2.717. I then brought in the debug version of the migrate plug-in and that is where I saw a lot of code within Kendo UI needs to be updated/changed to get on to use the jQuery 2.0.3 w/o requiring the migrate plug-in. 

I am attaching a screen shot of what I saw in my Chrome console. This is just a few list of errors, but I see a lot more all over our application. I wanted to know when can I expect these to be addressed so our application can run on the latest jQuery version and not require migrate plug-in. 

Thanks, 
Taz. 
Murtaza
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 12 Sep 2013
0 answers
Here is my requirement,
1.  I need unlimited local storage, because my application should work offline for different valid reasons. I deal with complex grids (I am using Kendo UI here) having data returned from multiple DB tables, so in order to work my app offline I need to have a mechanism  to maintain the similar relation between the DB objects or at least some work around to deal with it.
2. My users will use Desk top , IOS devices like Ipad, Iphone ,  and Androd devices.so I need all latest browsers support.

so, Please suggest me an option to choose from the technologies around HTML5.
Hari
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 02 Sep 2013
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron