Telerik Forums
Kendo UI for jQuery Forum
1 answer
It is possible to collapse a splitter on hover ?
Iliana Dyankova
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Jul 2015
1 answer

Hi,

Lets say you have a 3 pane splitter. All of them have min width. First pane is collapsible. If you collapse first pane, then minimize second to its minimum, and after that you 'uncollapse' first one - it ingores min width of second pane, and just kinda collapse it.

Please have a look at this example:

http://dojo.telerik.com/AsOPO/2

1. Hide first slider

2. Move the second slider towards the hidden field to its minimum size.

3. Uncollapse the slider from step 1.

Is it normal behavior or it's some kind of bug? If not - how to avoid it?

Thanks,

Vlad.

Atanas Georgiev
Telerik team
 answered on 25 May 2015
1 answer
I am using angular and kendo ui.  When using ui-router and initiating a page change, i get an error "Error: r.element is null".  I have traced this back to the splitter calling its toggle function and the kendo code always assuming that the element is not null.  However, in this situation, the element is null.  This is in the toggle function of kendo.splitter.js.  Adding a null check for "that" before calling find on element seems necessary.
Alex Gyoshev
Telerik team
 answered on 13 May 2015
1 answer

I have two views. If you navigate from first view to second view and then back to first view, then resize browser and navigate to second view again, splitter on second view is not showing any data (k-pane has width or height or both set to zero).

Unfortunately the browser resize even if you download some file and status bar (progress) appears (Chrome). I am tracking this issues for several months now, and only now I manage to figure it out how to reproduce it.

Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Apr 2015
2 answers
How can I change the color if
Tomonao
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Apr 2015
1 answer
Hello,

I'm needing to disable collapsible behavior after some user actions, then, when the user finishes editing a form, the collapsible should be set to true again allowing the user collapse the current pane and open other one.

Is there any way to implement this?

PD: I tried setting the splitter.options.pane[INDEX].collapsible = false, it didn't work for me.

Thanks
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Mar 2015
6 answers
When I move split bar (resize panes) the panes shrinks for 17px. This happens if bar is moved to the left. It works if moved to the right.

I made a sample demo: dojo
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Mar 2015
4 answers
Greetings,

When my browser window is small enough that the entire (horizontal) Splitter doesn't fit on screen, clicking the Splitter's collapse/expand thumb (handle) causes the window to scroll up to a point where the top of the Splitter is at the top of the screen.  Then clicking again causes the expected collapse/expand behavior.  I have a feeling that this may not be specifically a Splitter issue but it is the only place I have seen it.  To me this is a very annoying behavior and it makes my users think the Splitter is not working correctly.  Can anyone suggest a way to suppress the scrolling and get the click event straight to the Splitter?

Thanks,
Will 
Alex Gyoshev
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Feb 2015
6 answers
by default ,changing window's size will resize all the panes of splitter ,it worked well,

but if I  adjust a pane size by dragging splitbar before, panes will not be able to resize themself on window resize event.

any solution for this problem? thanks.

demo:
http://plnkr.co/edit/ZxBSjet64mI90FALXLCr?p=preview

<div id="main-splitter">
<div></div>
<div></div>
</div>
<script>
      $(function(){
        $("#main-splitter").kendoSplitter();
      });
      $(window).on("resize",function(){
        kendo.resize($("main-splitter"));
      })
    </script>
Alex Gyoshev
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Feb 2015
1 answer
HI Everyone,

Can you please provide unique properties to two splitter controls.
Please see image for controls.

Regards,
Rajendar
Atanas Georgiev
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Nov 2014
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron