Telerik Forums
Kendo UI for jQuery Forum
1 answer
Hello, i've some problem:
When widgets (select, text input) are near the bottom of the screen or need scrolling to reach them and after tapping the widget native controls like keyboard or select drum are invoked these controls move the entire page including NavBar up. But when controls are closed and the page moves back, NavBar doesn't do it completely. It's on the screen but is covered with status bar of the device (that show signal level, battery level, etc).

Platform: iOS 5.1, 5.1.1 - iPhone 4S and iPad2

How can I solve this?
Rinat
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 12 Jul 2012
1 answer
Hello,

From what I am seeing in the demos, NavBar just displays a static list... What would be the proper way to link each "Nav" item to another view?

Thanks!
-Ronnie
Kamen Bundev
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Jun 2012
1 answer
I'm testing KendoUI for a BlackBerry app and ran into some trouble with the navbar, the title never shows up in the navbar (and if there isn't a button in the navbar that won't show up), how can I make the navbar and title always show on BB?

Thanks,
JT
Kamen Bundev
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Jun 2012
0 answers
Following is my header for a view and what I want to achieve is to when I click on the 'but_add_to_favorites' button, the button changes its data-icon (initially set to 'favorites'), say, to 'trash'. 

<div data-role="view" id="business_info" data-title="Business" data-show="BusinessInfo_Init" data-layout="mainLayout">
        <header data-role="header">
            <div data-role="navbar" id="business_navbar">
                <a class="nav-button" data-align="left" data-role="backbutton">Back</a>
                <span data-role="view-title">Business</span>
                <a id="btn_add_to_favorites" data-role="button" data-align="right" data-icon="favorites" onclick="favorites_clicked()"></a>
            </div>
        </header>

function favorites_clicked() {
            alert('hm');
            $("#btn_add_to_favorites").attr("data-icon", "trash");

as it shown me the 'hm' alert, this fires ok but nothing happens with my attempt to change the data-icon attribute to 'trash'.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

John C 
Joon
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 25 May 2012
3 answers
Hello,

I have created a simple test application and found that back button works only two times.

Open "mobile.html" in my attached example and click "Navigate". On the new page click "Back" button.
Repeat this action trice and found that "Back" button stops working. ((

What is the problem with it?

Vladimir
Volodymyr Oliinyk
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 21 May 2012
2 answers
Hi,

Was just going to just JQuery show / hide but this CSS code removes the entire navbar?

<div id="header" data-role="layout" data-id="app">
        <header data-role="header">
            <div id="navbar" data-role="navbar">
                <a id="navbar_back" style="display:none" data-role="backbutton" data-align="left">Back</a>
                <span id="viewtitle" data-role="view-title">One Min Changes</span>
            </div> 
        </header>

Thanks
Matt
Matt
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 May 2012
1 answer
Is it possible to simply change the color of the back button?  By overriding the kendo classes I was able to change the main body of the background, but not the arrow tip.  (Please see attachment.)  Any assistance would be appreciated.  
Iliana Dyankova
Telerik team
 answered on 15 May 2012
3 answers
Hi,

I'm testing kendoui Mobile and I've noticed that navbar is higher than the one in iOS native apps... how can I modify it? Also the icons are too big... is there a way to make them smaller (like forcing dimensions for example)?

Thanks a lot
Mauro
Petyo
Telerik team
 answered on 07 May 2012
0 answers
can i apply kendo graph to my mobile application
Arun
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 21 Mar 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron