Telerik Forums
Kendo UI for jQuery Forum
3 answers

Hello,

I've opened a ticket with this question and it occurred to me I should have probably asked it here first. Sorry about that.

Is it possible to use angularjs + ng-click inside of a listbox template if i construct the listbox using angular syntax? For example I have the following plunker, I'd like to be able to click one of the items in the listbox and have it call the same ng-click function that the button can (really I want any angular stuff in there to work, not just ng-click):

https://embed.plnkr.co/Woy3VBlWOFYFrhdBsjmR/

In contrast I am able to do what I want (e.g. put a ng-click in the template) if I construct the listbox using jquery syntax
https://embed.plnkr.co/7fRww24CkslSxWwY3PQy/
here i can use angular e.g. ng-click in the listbox template, but I'd rather NOT initialize the listbox using jquery syntax since it means I'd have to refactor some stuff.

I found this link and it makes me think maybe this isn't supported for this listbox? but perhaps you have a clever hack...
https://docs.telerik.com/kendo-ui/AngularJS/introduction#template-directives

Alex Hajigeorgieva
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Jan 2018
7 answers
Is it possible to move item from one list to another just by double clicking on an item? I could not find this in the documentation and I'm not sure if it is supported. If it is not supported, would it be possible to add a checkbox before each item (via template) so that once the move button is clicked all the checked item will be moved?
Joana
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Oct 2017
1 answer
ListBox is available in Kendo UI for Angluar.  If so, drag and drop is possible too?   Thanks to all of your wonderful team.
Preslav
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Oct 2017
5 answers

The different remove and add sequencing, and the incomplete event firing for state change initiators, makes it difficult to write code for custom processing of items in connected listboxes.

Event order inconsistencies when list boxes are connected.

Drag and drop actions fire events source listbox remove followed by target listbox add

Toolbar command actions for moving fire events target listbox add followed by source listbox remove

Suggestion: have command actions sequence in the same way as drag and drop.

Drag and drop actions have an event dragend but there is no event for commandend

There are no toolbar events.

Suggestion: add toolbar or command events,

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Sep 2017
1 answer

I have two list boxes that are connected, the left one lists available items and the second for selected items. The number of selected items is limited to 5.  Is there a way to turn of the transferTo tool button and disable new drops in the second list box ?  The second box needs to remain 'active' for the user to reordering the items in their priority sequence.

I have been able to disable the transfer to button in the toolbar, in the second listbox add handler, when a new add is occurring and the listbox currently has 4 items.

Thanks,

Richard

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Sep 2017
1 answer

I implemented two listboxes with drag-drop enabled. The listboxes use a template to displayed their items.

When I drag or move an item with the toolbar to the second listbox, the item is moved but the data is not displayed. My template must be OK because when I load the view the first time, the items are correctly displayed in the listboxes. Also, if I send the binding information, I received the correct information with the dragged items in the second listboxes so it is only a displaying issue that I cant figure out.

You can see the problem in the html in attachment. Try to drag an item to one listbox to another.

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Aug 2017
2 answers

I created a custom theme for our web application with your kendo UI theme builder (http://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/themebuilder/).

Every component that we use so far were perfectly rendered with our custom style. This morning I started to use the ListBox but this component is not rendered correctly. After some research I found that style related to the list box are not included in the kendo.custom.css generated by the theme builder.

When I check the styles from your demo page (http://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/listbox/index), the styles related to k-listbox are present.

Francis
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Aug 2017
1 answer
Is it possible to add buttons to the tool set?  I need to have an "Add" button so that users can add items that aren't in the datasource already. I'd just like to have a consistent feel to the control.
Orlin
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Jul 2017
6 answers

I am trying to get the listbox control into my existing application. I dropped the basic example into my page and the layout is not good. See attached screenshot.  I'm not sure what I can change without breaking something else. I am using bootstrap.

Markup and CSS is directly from the example, only difference is I'm instantiating the listbox in a javascript file.

Mike
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Jun 2017
1 answer

I just updated Kendo UI to Professional R2 2017 yesterday and was trying to put a Listbox widget in the popup edit window using the template. Every time when the edit window was closed and the widget was destroyed automatically, an error occured with the message 'Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'removeData' of null'.

Please help resolve this issue. Thanks.

Konstantin Dikov
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Jun 2017
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron