Telerik Forums
Kendo UI for jQuery Forum
1 answer

Hi,

I'm having trouble replicating the demo for the calendar in angular - Customizing Templates http://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/calendar/template 

I want to be able to pass it a list of dates from a scope variable and have the dates shown on the calendar with a different style from a template.

I would also like to be able to update the list of dates after the widget has been initialized. Is this possible with the calendar and angular?

I've tried setting the 'month' and 'dates' attributes in markup to my scope variable but it's not working.

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Jan 2017
2 answers

Hi all,

I am new to Kendo UI Calendar and I am facing what could be a standard behavior.

When the user clicks on an item on the calendar and a pop up opens to allow the item to be edited, the item becomes invisible in the calendar, once the item is edited, saved and the pop up closes, the item reappears on the calendar.

I would like the item to remain visible while being edited.

Is there a way around it?

Thanks 

Alex Hajigeorgieva
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Jun 2016
1 answer

Hello Telerik,

I want use event features in Kendo UI calendar.

Example-

First Requirement - For attendance showing I want show on every date 

P - Present

A - Absent

FH, SH - first half, second half

L - leave 

Second Requirement - suppose I am going to click on P (present date) after click on that i want show the other details on same page or open popup or dialog for show IN Time and OUT Time details.

Please let me know about these two requirement how can I achieve the same using Kendo UI.

Thanks

Dimiter Topalov
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Jun 2016
1 answer

Hello Telerik,

I was using in Date Range Selection, Single Selection and No Selection (Read Only) Telerik Calendar in native android app. But Now I am moving to Cordova based hybrid application so that I am using Kendo UI for Calendar in that. Please let me know How I will achieve this things with Kendo UI for Hybrid App(Android & iOS)

Please let me know asap

Thanks

Georgi Krustev
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Jun 2016
1 answer

Hello Telerik,

I want to apply date cell background colour according to working shift.

like -

General Shift - Green Background for all General shift date.

Holiday - Blue Background for all Holiday shift date.

Week Off - Red Background for all Week Off shift date.

Please guide me how can I achieve the same using Kendo UI calendar.

Thanks

Dimiter Topalov
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Jun 2016
1 answer

Hello Telerik,

I want to do some change in Kendo UI calendar like...Date selection colour, date text colour change and Header /footer / Background colour changes.

Please let me know how can I do this.

Thanks

Iliana Dyankova
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Jun 2016
1 answer

I want to populate the current month with dates which are retrieved from a web endpoint, however the value of the dates field is not rendered unless they're set at the time of construction.

How do I make the calendar recognize the change to the dates field?

Kiril Nikolov
Telerik team
 answered on 14 May 2016
3 answers
I have a calendar select control on the right edge of my application that renders fine until it has the scrollbars to compete with, then I lose the Saturday column under the vertical scrollbar. (See attached screen shot of behavior in Chrome).
Dimiter Topalov
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Apr 2016
6 answers
I have my calendar MVVM bound, and I have an observable array with some dates...is there no way for me to bind the dates to the calendar so it'll apply (and remove) the k-state-selected class?

Thanks,
Steve
Kiril Nikolov
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Mar 2016
1 answer

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to put a list of dates in bold and /or alter their background color. I'll receive a list in the model sent to this view, in the example below I just simulate the model I'll be expecting.

@{ var datesTest = new DateTime[]{new DateTime(2016, 2, 1),

new DateTime(2016, 2, 2),

new DateTime(2016, 2, 3),

new DateTime(2016, 2, 4),

new DateTime(2016, 2, 5)};
}

@(Html.Kendo().DatePicker()
                  .Name("datepicker")
                  .Culture("en-GB")
                  .Format("dd/MM/yyyy")
                  .Value(DateTime.Now)
                  .Max(DateTime.Today)
            )

Can this easily be done?

Georgi Krustev
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Feb 2016
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron