Telerik Forums
Kendo UI for jQuery Forum
0 answers

Would like to check if the below functions are available in Telerik.

1. Double click on the header column or row can auto fix the column and row size.
  2. Use arrow keys in keyboard to select formula. Currently only support using mouse to click on the formula.

3. Is there any guide/prompt on how to use formula?

4.  "Financial" number format should be similar to Excel i.e. commas every 3 numbers, show bracket for negative value, right alignment
e.g. (1,800,123)

5.  Is there any double underline on the cell border? Only have single underline available for now.

6. For the Splitter control, can the size of the button below be adjusted? It is too small from the screen.

Cheng Mun
    Top achievements
    Rank 1
     asked on 08 Sep 2022
    1 answer

Using this example: https://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/spreadsheet/server-side-import-export

I can't find the server-side script being run by this config: saveUrl: "/kendo-ui/spreadsheet/upload"

Where can I find this server-side script?

Neli
    Telerik team
     answered on 06 Sep 2022
    1 answer
    Is it possible to create endless or virtual scrolling for kendo spreadsheet?
    Martin
    Telerik team
     answered on 05 Sep 2022
    1 answer

I am trying to integrate spreadsheet into Oracle apex application.  Oracle application process (apex.server.process) returns base64 of excel document on page load. 

I want to bind base64 string as datasource to spreadsheet. I am new to Kendo UI, Can you please assist me how I can do binding.

I found some articles, and have knowledge about Telerik document processing, but I dont want to use external webservices along with oracle apex. Is there any way, where client can convert base64 string to localfile or json

Ianko
    Telerik team
     answered on 27 Jul 2022
    0 answers

Hello,

const processesList: string[] = ["Process 1","Process 2","Process 3"];

I want to add the word I wrote in the cell to the "list of validation" if it is not in the current list.

SpreadValidation() {
        var spreadsheet = kendo.jQuery(this.spreadsheetEl.nativeElement).data("kendoSpreadsheet");
        var sheet = spreadsheet.activeSheet();
        const processesMerge = '"'+processesList.toString()+'"';

sheet.range("B:AX").validation({
          dataType: "list",
          showButton: true,
          comparerType: "list",
          allowNulls: true,
          type: "warning"
        });
      }

change listener code

var spreadsheet = kendo.jQuery(this.spreadsheetEl.nativeElement).data("kendoSpreadsheet");
        spreadsheet.bind("changing", this.changeListener);

changeListener(e) {
        console.log("The netered value is: "+e.data);
        processesList.push(e.data);
        var spreadsheet = $("#spreadsheet").data("kendoSpreadsheet");
        var sheet = spreadsheet.activeSheet();
        const progressMerge = '"'+processesList.toString()+'"';

sheet.range("B:AX").validation({
          dataType: "list",
          showButton: true,
          comparerType: "list",
          allowNulls: true,
          type: "warning"
        });    
    }

I can capture the data I entered in the cell, but I could not add this word to the current validation list. how can I do it ?

My goal is that if the added word is not in the validation list, it will be added, and if there is, it will not repeat the data. in this way, it is always to increase the list and to be able to make a selection from the existing ones.

kypdk
    Top achievements
    Rank 1
    Iron
     updated question on 01 Jul 2022
    0 answers

hello,

I want to access the spreadshet object in Angular, export and import data.

Example

(A completely imaginary example. I don't know how.)

dataExport() {
        kendo.jQuery(this.spreadsheetEl.nativeElement).kendoSpreadsheet({
            function() {
                var sheet = $("#spreadsheet").data('kendoSpreadsheet').activeSheet();
                var range = sheet.selection();
                console.log(sheet.toJSON());
            }
        });
      }

how can I do it ?

thanks in advance

kypdk
    Top achievements
    Rank 1
    Iron
     updated question on 29 Jun 2022
    0 answers

Hello ,

I want to multiple sheet with different type data when i click on tab name than that sheet data should show how to do this in kendo spreadsheet can you explain ?

and different sheet have different type of columns how to do that please help me to solve this problem. Thanks

<div id="spreadsheet"></div> <script> $("#spreadsheet").kendoSpreadsheet({ sheets: [{ name: "Sheet1" }, { name: "Sheet2" }] }); var sheets = $("#spreadsheet").data("kendoSpreadsheet").sheets(); $("#spreadsheet").data("kendoSpreadsheet").activeSheet(sheets[1]); </script>

brajesh
    Top achievements
    Rank 1
    Iron
     asked on 20 Jun 2022
    0 answers

Hello,

Can  i iterate this code through the loop in kendo spreadsheet

sheet.range("AV2").formula("sum(AJ2:AU2)").background("#FFFF00").color("#ffffff");
        sheet.range("AV3").formula("sum(AJ3:AU3)").background("#FFFF00").color("#ffffff");
        sheet.range("AV4").formula("sum(AJ4:AU4)").background("#FFFF00").color("#ffffff");
        sheet.range("AV5").formula("sum(AJ5:AU5)").background("#FFFF00").color("#ffffff");
        sheet.range("AV6").formula("sum(AJ6:AU6)").background("#FFFF00").color("#ffffff");
        sheet.range("AV7").formula("sum(AJ7:AU7)").background("#FFFF00").color("#ffffff");
        sheet.range("AV8").formula("sum(AJ8:AU8)").background("#FFFF00").color("#ffffff");
        sheet.range("AV9").formula("sum(AJ9:AU9)").background("#FFFF00").color("#ffffff");
        sheet.range("AV10").formula("sum(AJ10:AU10)").background("#FFFF00").color("#ffffff");
        sheet.range("AV11").formula("sum(AJ11:AU11)").background("#FFFF00").color("#ffffff");
        sheet.range("AV12").formula("sum(AJ12:AU12)").background("#FFFF00").color("#ffffff");
        sheet.range("AV13").formula("sum(AJ13:AU13)").background("#FFFF00").color("#ffffff");
        sheet.range("AV14").formula("sum(AJ14:AU14)").background("#FFFF00").color("#ffffff");
        sheet.range("AV15").formula("sum(AJ15:AU15)").background("#FFFF00").color("#ffffff");
        sheet.range("AV16").formula("sum(AJ16:AU16)").background("#FFFF00").color("#ffffff");
        sheet.range("AV17").formula("sum(AJ17:AU17)").background("#FFFF00").color("#ffffff");
        sheet.range("AV18").formula("sum(AJ18:AU18)").background("#FFFF00").color("#ffffff");
        sheet.range("AV19").formula("sum(AJ19:AU19)").background("#FFFF00").color("#ffffff");
        sheet.range("AV20").formula("sum(AJ20:AU20)").background("#FFFF00").color("#ffffff");
        sheet.range("AV21").formula("sum(AJ21:AU21)").background("#FFFF00").color("#ffffff");
        sheet.range("AV22").formula("sum(AJ22:AU22)").background("#FFFF00").color("#ffffff");
        sheet.range("AV23").formula("sum(AJ23:AU23)").background("#FFFF00").color("#ffffff");

and what is the validate solution for this loop iterate based on row data available in spreadsheet

brajesh
    Top achievements
    Rank 1
    Iron
     asked on 16 Jun 2022
    1 answer

1.I want to set multiple sheet tab name every sheet tab name have a different columns and I want this when click on another tab than that data show 

2. how to set validation for model  from json file. Json file also contain sequence of column based on that file column should show is it possible?

3.I'm doing validation like this please check zip file

It's too lengthy code how to handle if dynamically any changes on column please help me to solve out this problem

I have Json file like this please check another zip file.I have a multiple json file i want when i click on sheet tab name than that json file columns and data show

Martin
    Telerik team
     answered on 15 Jun 2022
    Narrow your results
    Selected tags
    Tags
    +? more
    Top users last month
    Mark
    Top achievements
    Rank 1
    Yurii
    Top achievements
    Rank 1
    Leland
    Top achievements
    Rank 2
    Iron
    Iron
    Iron
    Hon
    Top achievements
    Rank 1
    Iron
    Deltaohm
    Top achievements
    Rank 3
    Bronze
    Iron
    Iron
    Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
    Top users last month
    Mark
    Top achievements
    Rank 1
    Yurii
    Top achievements
    Rank 1
    Leland
    Top achievements
    Rank 2
    Iron
    Iron
    Iron
    Hon
    Top achievements
    Rank 1
    Iron
    Deltaohm
    Top achievements
    Rank 3
    Bronze
    Iron
    Iron