Telerik Forums
Kendo UI for jQuery Forum
1 answer

Hello

I need to change the pager dropdown from left side to right side of the pagination section as below.

I am able to change that by applying some css, but the position of the dropdown changes whenever I zoom in or zoom out.

Is there any in-built function available without updating the css, so that the dropdown stick to the same position even-though I zoom in or zoom out?

Thanks in advance.

Vignesh

Patrick | Technical Support Engineer, Senior
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Jul 2021
1 answer

hello

I am using kendo grid to display data with AngularJS which uses serve pagination.

Currently it uses the existing icons provided by kendo for first page, last page, previous and next page icons.

I need to update the icons as per the below image.

I am able to update icon for previous (k-i-arrow-chevron-left) and next page (k-i-arrow-chevron-right), but I am unable to update for first page and last page icons.

Also currently it just shows the current page number as per below image. 

But I need current page along with total number of page available between the icons as mentioned in first image. 

Please let me know how to achieve the above mentioned points.

Thanks

Vignesh

Neli
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Jul 2021
1 answer
On first load of grid with full screen browser, I am getting pageable with Dropdown control. After change the size of browser, little smaller, the pageable change to buttons with page numbers. Once I maximize the browser back it still shows pageable as button with page number. So my question is, why it (Pageable) doesn't load button with page number in grid in first load? what could be the solution to make it consistent in all scenario?  
Manish
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 answered on 15 Jul 2021
0 answers

Hi all

I use a kendo grid to display some datas (with VUE JS 3 ) . This one is pageable.

I use the event "page" called when I change the page. I try to call initContextMenu from this event but I have the error "initContextMenu" is not a function"...

How can I call initContextMenu ? thanks you !

grid:function () {

kendo.jQuery("#grid").kendoGrid({

columns: [
          {
            field: "title",
            title: "Titre",
            template: "<div>#: title #</div>",
          },

],
        dataSource: this.dataS.orders,
        pageable: {
          pageSize: 11,
          buttonCount: 7,
        },
        page: function (e) {
          initContextMenu(); // I would like call this function
          console.log(e.page);
        },

});

},

initContextMenu:function () {

// then ....

},

greg
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 06 Jul 2021
3 answers

I'm using a listview with a pager. On my first test page, with nothing else on the page, it shows up correctly:
http://galcott1.com/comfitlabs/products.html

However, when I incorporate it into this page with more content, the display of the number of records doesn't show.

http://galcott1.com/comfitlabs/test2.html
 (click PRODUCTS on the top menu to see the listview)

In case it matters, on the second page the section with the listview (divProducts) is initially hidden when the page loads. It is shown when you click Products on top or make a selection from the category menu (which isn't working yet). I have had some issues with other jQuery plugins that are initially hidden so I'm wondering if that has something to do with it. If not, then what would cause this issue?

Eyup
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Oct 2020
5 answers

I am using the listview with a pager. When I refresh the listview with new data I want the page to go back to page 1 so I used the page() method. It doesn't work and the debugger shows the error message "pager.page is not a function". 

Here is the code initializing the pager:

var pager;  // this is global
pager = $("#pager").kendoPager({
  dataSource: dataSource
 });

And here's where I call the method:

pager.page(1);

I have no idea why this function isn't recognized and would appreciate some help.

George Gindev
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Oct 2020
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron