Telerik Forums
Kendo UI for jQuery Forum
1 answer

I'm using the range slider from Kendo UI for jQuery. It provides a drag handle and a tooltip that is not draggable. Is it possible to make it so that I can click and drag the tooltip to move the drag handle across the slider? The file for this is fairly dense and I am not the original author so I'm not sure what to provide for reference. I'm just wondering if it's possible even thought it's not covered in the Kendo docs as far as I can tell.

Peter Milchev
Telerik team
 updated answer on 20 Feb 2024
0 answers
Hi ,

We are using Kendo Toolbar menu in our application , we are removing content after closing form but we are able to see those references in chrome memory tab , could you please any one tell me how to destroy or dispose those toolbar menu 
Naveen
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 14 Feb 2024
1 answer
My header widths do not match with my data content in the Kendo Grid. I have a fixed width for the container, and after hiding 4 out of 7 columns, the header displays with the intended width. However, the alignment of the data in those columns does not match. I have locked the first column, so I have two tables, one for the locked column and one for the unlocked. Whenever I group or filter records, the locked column width does not match with unlocked columns. Also, the same issue exists for the height.
Martin
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Feb 2024
0 answers
-
Frank
Top achievements
Rank 1
 updated question on 27 Dec 2023
1 answer

Hi team,

I have a question regarding the Kendo Grid in jQuery. Is there a way to implement a functionality where clicking the header checkbox on the first page selects or deselects all rows on that page and across all pages, including updating all the header checkboxes?

Thanks,
Swapnil
Martin
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Dec 2023
1 answer
Hi Team,

In kendo grid jquery I have added data to a data Source in JSON format. In this format, there is a property in the JSON. If that property is true, I want to change the color of the row. Is it possible to set a different color?

gridData = @Html.Raw(ViewData["DataDetailsJson"]);

var dataSource = new kendo.data.Data Source({
    data: gridData,
    batch: true,
    autoSync: true,
    schema: {
        model: {
            id: "uid",
            fields: {
                id: { hidden: true },
                Project: { editable: false },
                User: { editable: false },
            },
        },
    },
});
Neli
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Nov 2023
1 answer
https://www.telerik.com/forums/select-all-within-grouping  , reference to this
Hi Team ,
I am implementing the same functionality in Kendo Grid using j Query in a Razor page. I have successfully implemented nested grouping, and it works well for selecting all records with a matching group header. The issue arises when the filtered data spans multiple pages. It works fine when the data is on the same page, but when it extends to the second page, the selection doesn't include records from that page.

I am currently using `grid.dataSource.flatView()` to obtain the data. However, it seems that this method only provides data from the current page. I need a solution to retrieve data from all pages, considering that the grouping alters the page views.

Thanks,
Swapnil
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Nov 2023
0 answers
Hi 
  I'm using kendo UI for Jquery in that i'm using DateTimePicker for an client requirement i face the challenge which i need to figure it out whether where the user is clicking either on date icon nor the time icon in datetime change event

GOVERTHANAN
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 asked on 27 Nov 2023
1 answer

If you look at the demo of the Kendo Form the date value works great when you populate the date.  If you have an empty date the calendar icon does not appear and you don't get the datepicker.

https://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/form/index

How do I tell the form to present a datepicker field when the date field is empty?

It appears that if the field Label has 'Date' in it it assumes its a date field, but not if its left blank.

I can assign the field to to kendodatepicker but the calendar icon is then in the misplaced.

I modified the demo to show what I am talking about in the attached.

Mike
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 answered on 13 Nov 2023
0 answers

So I have data in this format 

{

name: health

data:[[1,2],[2,2],[3,4]]

type:"area"

visible:true

},

{

name: health2

data:[[1,2],[2,2],[3,4]]

type:"line"

visible:true

}
I have attached a screenshot of what i want to achieve need guidance to do this I'm new to kendo .

Hrushi
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 28 Oct 2023
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron