Telerik Forums
Kendo UI for jQuery Forum
1 answer

Hi team

Facing issue related to design. When bind records of around 100 groups then it shows result like this.

I tried with some workaround but still have a few issues. Tried to set the width of the columns using the below code. It increases size but the appointments size not increasing refer to below.

var minColumnWidth = 200;
var columns = $(".k-scheduler-header .k-scheduler-table > tbody > tr:last-child > th").length;
var availableWidth = $("#Scheduler").width() - $(".k-scheduler-layout > tbody > tr > td:first-child").width() - parseInt($(".k-scheduler-header").css("padding-right")) - 1;
var width = Math.max(columns * minColumnWidth, availableWidth);
$(".k-scheduler-content .k-scheduler-table").width(width);
$(".k-scheduler-header .k-scheduler-table").width(width);

Neli
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Jun 2023
1 answer

I tried the approach stated on https://www.telerik.com/forums/change-row-height-in-week-and-day-view, but this only allows a minimum row height of around 22 pixels.

I found some old code of mine, which allowed the desired height (about 16 pixels), but the code only works up to version 2021.3

See https://dojo.telerik.com/AvOkisad which uses ".k-scheduler-table td,.k-scheduler-table th { height: 1em }"

How can this be achieved in the latest release, as you can see it doesn't work as shown here https://dojo.telerik.com/iYoCobuG 

Neli
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Jun 2023
1 answer

Hi Team

I want to set some custom text ex:- Available , to all empty slots in Scheduler. please tell me how can I Achieve this.

Regards

Martin
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Jun 2023
2 answers

Hi,

Is it possible to change recurrenceeditor from buttongroup (green selection on the image) to dropdownlist (red selection on the image)?

I'm currently operating on version 2023.1.117 and I know in previous version we had dropdown on recurrence editor.

Jakub
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
 answered on 13 Jun 2023
1 answer

Hi Team,

I have a requirement in Kendo Scheduler. I want to make some text bold in appointments displayed in the scheduler. Please refer highlighted area in the screenshot below. I tried to set datasource using HTML tags for that particular text but it is showing HTML as it is , because it is not appending HTML tag using append function of jquery.

Please help!

Neli
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jun 2023
1 answer

Hello team,

I have a requirement in Kendo Scheduler. I want to make some text bold in appointments displayed in the scheduler. Please refer highlighted area in the screenshot below. I tried to set datasource using HTML tags for that particular text but it is showing HTML as it is , because it is not appending HTML tag using append function of jquery.

I am using eventTemplate feature of the Scheduler.

Code Example of same is here

Please help!

Also, facing one more issue. When bind records of around 100 groups then it shows result like this.

I tried with some work around but still has few issues. Tried to set width of the columns using below code. It increase size but appointments size not increasing refer below.

var minColumnWidth = 200;
var columns = $(".k-scheduler-header .k-scheduler-table > tbody > tr:last-child > th").length;
var availableWidth = $("#Scheduler").width() - $(".k-scheduler-layout > tbody > tr > td:first-child").width() - parseInt($(".k-scheduler-header").css("padding-right")) - 1;
var width = Math.max(columns * minColumnWidth, availableWidth);
$(".k-scheduler-content .k-scheduler-table").width(width);
$(".k-scheduler-header .k-scheduler-table").width(width);

Neli
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jun 2023
1 answer

Hi

I have a Requirement where only one attendee is allowed to schedule his appointments , there are many attendee exists. so I want to show only one attendee in dropdown list and I have populated with single attendee in dropdown list but after that create event is not working in Scheduler. please help me to sort out this issue or please provide me option so that I can disable attendee dropdown list. 

Thanks & Regards

Neli
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Jun 2023
1 answer

Hi, we have a requirement to customise the month view of the scheduler. We are developing a system for users to log their on-call hours and overtime. Our pay month starts on the 24th through to the 23rd of the following month. 

Is there a way customise the month view so that if Jan is selected it displays from Jan 24th through to Feb 23rd... if Feb is selected it displays from Feb 24th to March 23rd etc.

When viewing a month any dates outside the range should be disabled so for example if viewing May 2023 where May 24th is a Wednesday and the week begins on Mondays then May 22nd and 23rd would be disabled and as Jun 23rd is a Friday June 24th and 25th would be disabled.

Many thanks

Attached are examples I was able to do using FullCalendar JS by AR Shaw but I would prefer to use Kendo.

Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 16 May 2023
1 answer

When I select time slot and then I will go to scheduler calendar, everything is ok. But then when I select one day earlier and open scheduler calendar it's showing previous date. It's reproduceable in latest version https://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/scheduler/index (https://dojo.telerik.com/EcalidON) with an option (selectable: true)

Green circle shows it works correctly.  (image above)

Red circle shows it doesn't work correctly. (image above)

I observed it happens when I click one day before previous selection.

Neli
Telerik team
 answered on 08 May 2023
1 answer

Hi,

I want to hide the date row in the scheduler when grouping is used. How can I achieve this?

Martin
Telerik team
 answered on 02 May 2023
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron