Telerik Forums
Kendo UI for jQuery Forum
1 answer

Hi,

Is there a way to trigger a paste event when on click from the custom context menu? I am having different option to allow pasting based on the selection. But I will need to trigger the paste function not sure whether can i do it. Currently, my idea is to have the following option:

- Paste with format

- paste without format

Martin
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Feb 2022
1 answer

We have Kendo spreadsheet which is getting the data source set up in JQuery from an array of objects.

After setting up the data source, the comments are setup using range method to the cells.

Then checkboxes are added to the first column of spreadsheet based on the value present in the first column.

With these setup, when we run the page, and do mouse over to the cells with comments, then comments tooltip shows up and also the checkboxes added in the first column is replaced with the value which was assigned using the data source.

Please suggest us some solution for this issue.

-Poorani

Neli
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Feb 2022
1 answer

Hi!

What is the best way to disable add/remove rows/columns/sheet in Spreadsheet for some user groups?

I know, that I can hide/disable controls for adding/deleting/renaming sheet. Is there more elegant solution?

Also I know, that I can disable individual cells (that prvents remove whole row/column end for last row/column aslo prevent adding another row/column) - so I can disable whole last row and last column (so I need at least one extra empty row). Is there more elegant solution?

Martin
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Feb 2022
1 answer

Hi!

Is there a way to create 2 view for one Workbook (like Excel "Window/Side by side" https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/compare-two-or-more-worksheets-at-the-same-time-1deed3da-a297-4260-98aa-a7b2d90c81ab) in UI\Spreadsheet?

Neli
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Feb 2022
1 answer

Hi,

Is there a way to calculate/sum the display value instead of the keyed value on the spreadsheet control? In the example below, the actual value for the E3 and E4 is actually 1.5 as we do not allow decimal points, it is shown as 2 instead of 1.5. I will like the sum (cell E5) to be "4" instead of "3". Is it possible?

Neli
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Feb 2022
2 answers

Hello,

I'm experiencing the following error, when I try to use "fromFile" function to load the data for a spreadsheet component from an excel file:

"The constructor with parameters has been removed in JSZip 3.0, please check the upgrade guide."

The problem seems to be in the version of JSZip library, which the component uses. I manually changed the version of  "JSZip" script to 2.6 and it works fine, but I want to know how to do it using the latest version of the spreadsheet component and the latest version of "JSZip". I used the same file in the demo page in your site and it works fine there. The version of kendo is "2020.1.406".

Kezar
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 answered on 28 Jan 2022
1 answer

Hi,

Is there any api that i can use to check if the row in the spreadsheet is hidden? TIA.

Regards,

Brian

Neli
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Jan 2022
1 answer

Hi,

How do I set a dropdown list in the spreadsheet control cell manually? I will specify the list via the UI, I do not want to inputting the cell with the json injection.

TIA.

Regards,

Brian

Martin
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jan 2022
1 answer
 The spreadsheet widget displays (it's under tab -- CONTRACTS) but the data does not display.  However, if I resize the browser page - the data shows up.

I have tried to find the issue - but nothing.  I can remove all the tabs and sections -- just leaving the grid; the result shows the grid and data just fine.  It seems to make me think it has an issue with the page size.  I hope that this is not the case - because I will want to insert 3-5 more grids on this page.  Separated by CSS Tabs.

AJ

Martin
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Jan 2022
1 answer

Hi,

Is it possible to remove or hide the space that is highlighted in green on the attached screenshot?

I want to make it look like this below:

This is for the Spreadsheet widget.

Thanks!

Neli
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Jan 2022
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Patrick
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
MIS
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ross
Top achievements
Rank 1
Marcin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Sean
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Patrick
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
MIS
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ross
Top achievements
Rank 1
Marcin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Sean
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron