Telerik Forums
Kendo UI for jQuery Forum
0 answers

I have this field in my kendo grid column :

field: "tauxAcquisEntree",
template: '#if (tauxAcquisEntree === 0){#'
                    + '<div class="text-right">#= tauxAcquisEntree #</div>'
                    + '# }else if (tauxAcquisEntree > 1 ){#'
                    + '<div class="d-flex justify-content-end"><div class="input-group d-flex flex-nowrap percent-input"> <input id="fraisent" name="fraisent" value="#= tauxAcquisEntree #" max="4"   class="form-control text-center"  min="1" type="number" step=1 pattern="[0-9]$" autocomplete="off"   /> </div></div>'
                    + '# }else{#'
                    + '<div id="fraisOne" name="fraisOne" class="d-flex justify-content-end"><div class="input-group d-flex flex-nowrap percent-input"> <input value="#= tauxAcquisEntree #" class="form-control text-center" max="1" min="1"  type ="number" pattern="[0-1]$" autocomplete="off" readonly  /> </div></div>'
                    + '# }#'

I have a condition when i get the field "tauxAcquisEntree" from the "database"  if it's equal to "1" the input type number becomes readonly.

The problem is when the user changes the value of the input type number in the front and it's equal to "1" the template condition gets triggered which is a behavior that i don't want to happen.

To summarize how can i get the if condition in the template to be applied only if the value if from backend or the database (and not what the user typed) ?

youssef
Top achievements
Rank 1
 updated question on 28 Jun 2023
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Patrick
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
MIS
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ross
Top achievements
Rank 1
Marcin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Sean
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Patrick
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
MIS
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ross
Top achievements
Rank 1
Marcin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Sean
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron