Telerik Forums
KendoReact Forum
1 answer

I am trying to use the GridPDFExport component to save a grid that contains a custom cell. The custom cell uses a redux selector and needs to access the global state. When i try to save the grid I get the following errors logged. If I remove the cell in question it works normally. How do I approach this issue?

Konstantin Dikov
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Apr 2024
1 answer

I have a price column, in Grid am using format="{0:c}" for displaying currency format. I need same format to be displayed for that particular column's GridColumnMenuCheckboxFilter also. If i update the data object, filter is not working as numeric. Need an urgent fix for this issue ?

Am using below code for wrapper: 

<GridColumnMenuWrapper
          {...props.columnMenuWrapperProps}
          data={alldata}
          expanded={true}
          searchBox={() => null}
        ></GridColumnMenuWrapper>
Konstantin Dikov
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Oct 2023
0 answers

Hi I am automating a page which has Kendo components. It has a table. Regarded table is here: 

<table tabindex="-1"
       class="k-grid-table"
       role="presentation"
       style="transform: translateY(0px);">
    <colgroup role="presentation">
        <col class="k-sorted" width="340px">
        <col width="440px">
        <col width="340px">
        <col width="340px">
        <col>
    </colgroup>
    <tbody role="presentation">
        <tr class="k-master-row k-state-selected" role="row" _rowid="7ffec669-e2a1-59dc-bb11-210863485e21" style="height: 30px;">
            <td class="sc-fubCfw irPtrP k-text-left sticky-last k-grid-content-sticky undefined select-cell" style="left: 0px; right: 0px;">
                <i title="New" class="sc-fKFyDc gzkmxX dfI_G11_EntityTrackerNew"></i>
            </td>
            <td class="sc-fubCfw irPtrP   k-text-left  undefined">
            </td>
            <td class="sc-fubCfw irPtrP   k-text-left  undefined"></td>
            <td class="sc-fubCfw irPtrP   k-text-left  undefined">
            </td>
            <td colspan="1"
                class=" phantom  k-text-left   k-text-left "
                role="gridcell" aria-colindex="5" aria-selected="false" _customized="true"></td>
        </tr>
    </tbody>
</table>

But when I try to reach  first element and send some text I got this error: Coypu.MissingHtmlException: Unable to find xpath: //*[@class="sc-fubCfw irPtrP in-edit-padding k-text-left sticky-last k-grid-content-sticky undefined select-cell"]

As you seen in the error, element is different. It is normally hidden and changes when I click on it. So I tried to reach it (InnerClassElement)

string test = "Test";
     OuterClassObject.Click();
  //    Thread.Sleep(1000);
  //     InnerClassElement.SendKeys(test);
  //     OuterClassObject.SendKeys(test);

InnerClassElement.FillInWith(test);

But I couldn't reach it. With the FillInWith() method I can see cursor is inside the table but it is not typing. And it throws Element is not reachable error. 

How can I interact with that inner element and send text to it.

My framework is SpecFlow, Selenium and C#.

Regards.

Alya
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 20 Jan 2023
1 answer

Hi, I am using filterBy from @progress/kendo-data-query to allow filtering of the data displayed in my kendo-react-grid. For more intuitive UI, i'd like to change the icon for this from a filter to a search magnifying glass. Is this possible? I saw some other Q/As related to this but they all suggested editing the css.... my file uses makeStyles instead for styling so I wasn't sure how to proceed. Let me know if you have suggestions for how to do this. 

1 answer
Hello, im using kendo react grid component with custom cells, i have onRowDoubleClick event attached to the grid and i need to add selection logic to this grid, when i attach selectionChange event on the custom cell via onClick

onRowDoubleClick no longer works, what should i do to have a grid with working onRowDoubleClick and onSelectionChange events on custom cells?
Konstantin Dikov
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Dec 2021
1 answer

for some reason when you zoom the page columns and headers scale differently which leads to slight shift for columns(last column has the biggest shift)

the bigger zoom the bigger shift, is there any way to fix that or what can cause this issue?

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Oct 2021
1 answer

Hello, i am using KendoReact Grid component, for one column i use custom component for cell, for some reason OnRowDoubleClick event doesn't fire when i double click on this cell, fot other cells double click is working fine, what am i doing wrong? is there a way to make it work?

event doesn't fire when you click on span element(blue on screen), but when you click on cell padding(green on screen) it does fire

it looks like i need to pass the event on span element, but i dont know which one since only event that comes through props is onChange

Andrei
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
 answered on 18 Oct 2021
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron