Telerik Forums
KendoReact Forum
1 answer

Hi All:

I am using the listBox component and found that the list cannot be selected through tabs or the up and down arrows on the keyboard. It can only be operated through the up and down buttons on the toolbar.

Is it not supported?
Looking forward to your reply, thanks in advance

Xeehhs (forked) - StackBlitz

Wissam
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Nov 2023
1 answer

unstable selection of embedded tables. If I open row, it jumps to the table, but If I go back, I can't return to the table inside the cell.

demo: Vsj5kn (forked) - StackBlitz, You can open it in a new window and use the tab stop operation.

The order of my operations is: Tab, down arrow, down arrow, Enter, down arrow, down arrow, down arrow,  Shift+Tab, Tab

or Tab, down arrow, down arrow, Enter, down arrow, down arrow, down arrow,  Shift+Tab,  up arrow, up arrow,  down arrow, down arrow, Tab.

Only for the first time, can reach the position of the red circle through the tab stop, and go back, cannot enter it again.

Thanks a lot for an each help.

Regards,
Sunny Hu

Filip
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Jul 2023
1 answer

when jumping in the title of the table, selection goes under fixed columns and becomes invisible, it scrolls the table to the right after few more jumps.

The demo below is to simulate our business scenario

3oqybd (forked) - StackBlitz (code)

react-t4bmp9.stackblitz.io (Open the page verification tab stops)

As you can see in the picture above, the first and last columns are locked, because the grid's scroll bar is for the entire table instead of the unlocked column.
So when using the tab key to select the fourth and fifth columns, since the width of the Grid has not yet been exceeded, the scroll bar does not scroll, resulting in the selection of the fourth and fifth steps being invisible under the locked column

The scroll bar only scrolls when the tab key reaches the sixth step.

How could I solve this problem? please let me know if you have any questions?

Regards,
Sunny Hu

Wissam
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Jul 2023
1 answer

We’re currently trying to make our web Application compliant with the WCAG standards, and right now it fails a few of the requirements. 

we're getting "The CSS outline or border style on this element makes it difficult or impossible to see the dotted link focus outline." accessibility issue.

After a lot of troubleshooting, we discovered that this problem is caused by a CSS file that comes from Kendo, a third-party tool we use. Unfortunately, we can't change that CSS file. We also tried to override the styling with our own, but the problem still persists.

all.scss , this is the file containing the css coming by importing this module,  @progress/kendo-theme-bootstrap/dist/all.scss

Kindly refer to attached file for more clarity.

(p.s. we're using sortsite standard for accessibility)

Vessy
Telerik team
 answered on 24 May 2023
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron