Telerik Forums
KendoReact Forum
1 answer

Hi All,

I used a Numeric filter and found that I can only input up to three decimal places. If I want to enter four decimal places, need to use Custom Filter Cells.

However, I found that when using it, if the user is allowed to input to four decimal places, format="n4" must be set.
After setting, the input integer digits will be automatically filled with 0, and even if I clear the NumericTextBox, 0.0000 will still be displayed.

There is no good implementation of data filtering, do you have any suggestions?

Nkpwnb (forked) - StackBlitz

Regards,
Sunny

Konstantin Dikov
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Mar 2024
1 answer

Hi All

I use Master-Detail Grids, and details grid have columns filter, when I scroll master grid, the filterOperators of detail will exceed components.

Any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

P4acyg (forked) - StackBlitz

Regards,
Sunny
Wissam
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Mar 2024
1 answer

Hi all: 

I'm using the Grid - Column Menu Filter component, but when filtering a column, it's still the three dots icon. This makes it impossible to see which columns are filtered and which are not. This is not very friendly. Is it possible to change the three-dot icon to a funnel icon when filtering?

Looking forward to your reply

React Data Grid Component & Filtering - KendoReact Docs & Demos (telerik.com)

Filip
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Dec 2023
1 answer

I have a price column, in Grid am using format="{0:c}" for displaying currency format. I need same format to be displayed for that particular column's GridColumnMenuCheckboxFilter also. If i update the data object, filter is not working as numeric. Need an urgent fix for this issue ?

Am using below code for wrapper: 

<GridColumnMenuWrapper
          {...props.columnMenuWrapperProps}
          data={alldata}
          expanded={true}
          searchBox={() => null}
        ></GridColumnMenuWrapper>
Konstantin Dikov
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Oct 2023
1 answer

when searching for parent node, the children nodes related to that are not shown, therefore, when there is a lot of drop-down data and there are the same child nodes under different parent nodes, it is difficult to find the desired child node.

M2hxqy (forked) - StackBlitz

Hu
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
 answered on 12 Jul 2023
2 answers

i need to change color of drop-down kendorreact drop-down component.

1. What are the css selectors for version 5.11.0 dropdown

2.Where to update and whats the recommended way to update values of css selectors  If i am using it in a component for example test.js.

Should i create seperate test.css file and import in test.js .pls suggest best approach

I tried updating css selectors in index.html file but looks like its getting overwritten by selector from kendo theme default all.css  configuration.

Wissam
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Feb 2023
1 answer

Hello, I wonder if there is a possibility to make filters from this example

https://www.telerik.com/kendo-react-ui/components/grid/filtering/#toc-column-menu-filter

but as links or single select items, not checkboxes. Attaching a screenshot of what I'm looking for.

In this example https://www.telerik.com/kendo-react-ui/components/grid/filtering/#toc-custom-filter-cells there is a CategoryFilterCell which would be the most similar, but I wonder if there is a way to add it as a column filter like on my screenshot?

Thank you

Filip
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Apr 2022
1 answer

Hi.

I notice that when I put value in the filter input and then remove it the operator is deleted also. Is there any way to prevent that?

video attached.

Thanks

Filip
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Mar 2022
0 answers

Hi.

I use Column Menu Filter in my data grids and I wonder how can I use the DateTime filter on date fields?

Daniel
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
 asked on 31 Jan 2022
1 answer

Hi I wonder if it is possible and how to control the position of the popup filter menu I want something like this for all the columns 

for every column menu filter the pop up will open to the left starting from the filter icon position

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Jan 2022
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron