Telerik Forums
KendoReact Forum
0 answers

Hello,

Whenever I run my project a ton of CSS is being printed. How can I stop this?

Thanks.

Ryan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
 asked on 17 May 2024
0 answers
I wanted to add data grid in my existing project. where all the dependencies are installed with yarn
so I installed the kendo-react-grid dependency with yarn and i am getting the error.

here is the code. 

import * as React from "react"; import * as ReactDOM from "react-dom"; import { Grid, GridColumn } from "@progress/kendo-react-grid"; import products from "./products.json";

export const KindoRactApp = () => {
  return (
    <Grid style={{ height: "400px" }} data={products}>
      <GridColumn field="ProductID" title="ID" width="40px" />
      <GridColumn field="ProductName" title="Name" width="250px" />
      <GridColumn field="Category.CategoryName" title="CategoryName" />
      <GridColumn field="UnitPrice" title="Price" />
      <GridColumn field="UnitsInStock" title="In stock" />
    </Grid>
  );
};

this is the error 

Prafulla
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 01 Feb 2024
0 answers

Hi

I'm using a line chart in my project, but I don't want to show or hide the corresponding line by clicking on the legend. I blocked the default click event, but the hand pointer still remains when the mouse is over the legend. Is there any way to solve this?

Looking forward to your reply, thank you.

Regards,
Sunny

Hu
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
 asked on 11 Jan 2024
0 answers

Hi,

In our project, there are many groups and each one has many child items, so we want "click group name" have the same behavior to the "triangle expand/collapse button" on the left of group name, but now the whole dropdown collapsed when we click the group name, and or our project we just want the child items can be selected not the parent one(group name), is there anyway we can use to click group name to open/collapse the inner list without collapse the whole dropdown list?
Szkaan (forked) - StackBlitz

Regards,
Sunny Hu

Hu
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
 asked on 03 Jan 2024
0 answers
We have a project react as fronted and Django as back end. We want to create an API that allows to fill pdf forms (edit those forms before creating the api). Thinking of using open source libraries like pdf-lib or PDFBox or any other suitable library.
M
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 18 Oct 2023
0 answers
As of R3 2023 release, the font icons are detached from the themes css files. If you are still using font icons, make sure to include a reference to the font icons in your applications. You can read more information about the change in the following blog post: https://www.telerik.com/blogs/future-icons-telerik-kendo-ui-themes. It contains essential information about the change for all products and migration articles to svg icons.
Telerik Admin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 asked on 06 Oct 2023
0 answers

I have weird problem, where I am able to npm run webpack without any errors in my local machine but it suddenly stopped working on our build server with below error 'Breadcrumbs'

npm run webpack failing with Attempted import error: 'Breadcrumb' is not exported from '@progress/kendo-react-layout' (imported as 'Breadcrumb').

Appreciate any help to resolve this.

Akshat
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 21 Jul 2023
0 answers

hi,

I was trying to replicate "data binding" example mentioned in heatmap page using makeobject function.

However i m getting error as.  " Cannot read properties of null reading toHSL' typescript cannot readt properties of nulltoHsl "

. The only change i made is instead of importing makedataobject as component i declared in the same component but that shouldn't cause this issue ideally.

The first example mentioned works fine but data binding doesn't.

Version of kendo react charts 5.12.1

Can anyone please help

Darshan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
 asked on 13 Apr 2023
0 answers

Hey there -

I'm trying to persist state of grid (dataState) through refreshes. This grid instance is processing data on the client-side.  I have another grid instance performs data operations on the backend, and the req URL has search params.

My current approach is using URLSearchParams, but both this and react-router location return empty objects. I'm including the code, but I'm currently just trying access the url params. 

const urlSearchParams = new URLSearchParams(window.location.search);
 const params = Object.fromEntries(urlSearchParams.entries());
 console.log(params) // logs {}

const location = useLocation();
  console.log('location', location)

Finally - is this the best way to approach this? I'd rather not add any libraries/frameworks and it doesn't make sense for us to store this info on the backend. So far I'm trying web APIs like above + localstorage. We do have react-router, but so far I haven't solved this issue. 

Thank you!  

Abi
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 11 Jan 2023
0 answers
I am trying to modernize my application but at a minimal cost. Rewriting my entire system that I developed on Progress/Openedge since 2001 is something I am trying to run away from, so to speak. In Progress/Openedge, there is a way you can run startup parameter files in batch mode so that they are executed in the background.

I want my user interface to be Kendo UI and be able to pick some input data from the user inputs, save it as a .txt or .csv file, call a Progress ABL via a batch mode in the background, import it into an Openedge table, execute the Progress ABL programs for it, get the outcome and save it as a .txt or .csv, then import the outcome back into Kendo UI for the user to interact with it. I feel this is faster than rewriting all my Progress ABL codes afresh.

Is this scenario achievable?

Regards

Zadock

Zadock
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 13 Aug 2022
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron