Telerik Forums
Kendo UI for Angular Forum
1 answer
  <kendo-window title="Select Item" [width]="800" [height]="500" *ngIf="opened" (close)="windowClose()">
        <kendo-grid
          kendoGridSelectBy="id"
          [kendoGridBinding]="KendoWindowData$ | async"
          [filterable]="true"
          [sortable]="true"
          [height]="400"
          [selectable]="selectableSettings"
          (selectionChange)="onSelectionChange($event, grid)"
          [(selectedKeys)]="mySelection">
          <ng-template kendoGridToolbarTemplate>
            <kendo-grid-checkbox-column [showSelectAll]="true" [width]="40"></kendo-grid-checkbox-column>
          </ng-template>
          <kendo-grid-column [width]="40"> </kendo-grid-column>
          <kendo-grid-column field="innerCode" title="შიდა კოდი" [width]="250" [filterable]="true"></kendo-grid-column>
          <kendo-grid-column field="name" title="სახელი" [width]="250" [filterable]="true"></kendo-grid-column>
          <kendo-grid-column field="barcode" title="Barcode" [width]="250" [filterable]="true"></kendo-grid-column>
        </kendo-grid>
        <button (click)="confirmSelection(grid)" kendoButton>Confirm Selection</button>
      </kendo-window> on here how to disable checked checkbox if it possible ?
Hetali
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Apr 2024
1 answer
I want to change the svg-icon of expand row  and change the order of that column in kendo grid 
Ghanavishmathi
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 answered on 01 Apr 2024
1 answer
Hi Kendo,

We have a requirement where we need to lock a couple of starting columns and one ending column in a Kendo Angular Grid.

We have implemented the lock feature for starting columns, but it doesn’t work as expected for the last (ending) column in the grid.

We are aware that this can be achieved by applying the ‘Sticky’ feature. But the problem with ‘Sticky’ feature is the horizontal scroll runs to the end of the grid. Ideally, the scrollbar should stop at the start of the last column. (Sticky column)

Is there any workaround to make the last(right) column locked? Or stop the scrollbar at the start of the last column in a ‘Sticky’ behavior?

Appreciate your support on this.
Zornitsa
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Mar 2024
1 answer

Hi there,

Recently we started working on accessibility issues on angular 15 app  Currently we are using the below version for kendo grid.

"@progress/kendo-angular-grid": "^4.7.0",

And we are facing some issues from kendo grid and wanted to check if these get sorted out if the kendo grid version is updated to higher versions. And if so, please suggest the version no.. 
Please find the attached issues.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please check the issues and let us know how I can sort out my issues.

Martin Bechev
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Mar 2024
1 answer

Hi there,

We are using Angular and TailwindCss in our product and we want to use the Kendo Grid like below. Do you have any examples to style the grid like this? If not supported for tailwind, plain css is fine., 

Zornitsa
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Mar 2024
1 answer

Hello,

I'm working on adding functionality to save the grid column size settings when they resized using the columnResize event.

The issue I'm having right now is that I can't access the unique identifier I need (column field) in the ColumnResizeArgs / ColumnBase interfaces.
https://www.telerik.com/kendo-angular-ui/components/grid/api/ColumnResizeArgs/

I see that other libraries like React and jQuery are providing the column field property in their resize events - so I'm curious where the alternative is for Angular (if any).  I see the property is there while debugging the args but I can't see it exposed in the Kendo interface anywhere.

I do see the 'title' property, but this will not work in our application due to translation and other issues.

Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Zornitsa
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Mar 2024
1 answer

Is it possible to do nested grouping in a grid? And I don't mean a column grouping. Like handling a case where the grid can do a

file1
file2
folder1
  file3
  folder2
    folder3
      folder4
        file4
        file5

And do we have some sample code if this is possible?

Thanks!

J

Zornitsa
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Mar 2024
2 answers

I would like to prevent the grid cells from wrapping and increasing the row height.

Instead I just want the text to be cut off and ending with ellipsis. I tried styling with column classes "white-space: nowrap", but that does not work.

Is that possible?

Thank you!

Zornitsa
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Feb 2024
1 answer

Hello!

I'm working with a grid that contains several Kendo dropdown lists. The data for these dropdowns relies on certain values within the grid, which can vary for each row. Currently, the dataset from the last row is being applied to all dropdowns in previous rows. How can I ensure that each dropdown in a row uses its own unique dataset based on the values specific to that row?

Thanks,

Balazs

UPDATE:

The functionality is operating correctly as intended. The issue only occurred on my end.
Martin Bechev
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Feb 2024
1 answer

Hi Team,

I am trying to implement cell selection aggregates in my grids, similar to examples shown here :https://www.telerik.com/kendo-angular-ui/components/grid/selection/aggregates/

Looks like the aggregates does not get calculated correctly when grouping is done on the grid. Is this a limitation or am I missing something.

Appreciate your help.

Kaustubh

Martin Bechev
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Feb 2024
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?