Telerik Forums
Community Forums Forum
27 answers
Hello Telerik Support,

Please delete my user account from your systems. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Customer ID: NK1787543
Imer
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Jan 2018
10 answers
Hi Telerik Staff,
  With the amount of development being done by Telerik I would think that it's time for Telerik to commission some books (ie like O'Reily's ASP.NET) specifically for Telerik's components.  Books have been written about much lesser subjects than the rich toolset that Telerik offer.

Is there anything in the works for this?
Cheers,

Michael
Sean Bintley
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 01 Dec 2017
1 answer

Just found this article talking about tracking https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/59yexk/princeton-study-session-replay-scripts-tracking-you, and a site list that tracks every thing typed or clicked on a website.

Why is Telerik.com on this list https://webtransparency.cs.princeton.edu/no_boundaries/session_replay_sites.html ?

As a customer I am wondering why you find it necessary to use scripts like this and would like you to explain this in detail for me.

/peter

Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Nov 2017
1 answer
We are a premium customer and expected at least 24hr responses, apparently that is not the case. Submitted a support ticket over 24hrs ago and still no response. Uggghh! Is this a trend?
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Jul 2017
6 answers
Hello,

Please deactivate and delete my Account.

Thank You.
Jennifer
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Jul 2017
4 answers

Hi all,

We are evaluating Telerik at the moment and looking to develop web-based apps (ASP.NET MVC) used by internal staff.  We'd also like to know if any of you who have used Telerik to develop internal web-based apps.  That would really help in our evaluation process.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards

Stephen

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Apr 2017
1 answer
Maximum number of nodes will support in org chart using telerik component and export to pdf

In my solution, I tried to export 1500 nodes and solution was not support to export as pdf. When I download the pdf, file will download as "Faild - Network error" file, but database is located in my local machine.
Could anyone explain way to do this?
Peter Milchev
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Feb 2017
3 answers
This website is getting harder and harder to navigate...

Can anyone tell me where the PITS page is? I keep finding old links that send me to the support page
Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Dec 2016
2 answers

Im Telerik customer from 2010 and i can say Telerik is company which offer very good products for developers - i speak abou Ajax Telerik, Kendo and Winform. One of product looks like was abandoned -JustCode. But telerik always say no no, we are working on it :). But globaly, Telerik brings very good portfolio at good price.

Bad things:

Bugs. At 2010 i saw WE ARE WORKING ON IT VERY HARD. But same today in 2016. Just make 1 release dedicated to fix all bugs and no new functionality.

EdyTeddy-1975
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 09 Sep 2016
175 answers
Hello,

please deactivate and delete my Account .

Thx
EL Karima
Jameson
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jun 2016
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron