Telerik Forums
UI for Blazor Forum
1 answer

Hello,

I have a grid filterable with one column with FilterMenuType.CheckBoxList. 

I initialize a defaut filter with OnStateInit which work fine. But when I change the filter by selecting "Select all", nothing is return. It only work when I clear the filter first.

I reproduce the issue here : https://blazorrepl.telerik.com/GokJaiFR56kNGYBW07

Am I doing something wrong with the default filter or is it a bug? I can't find anything related.

Thanks in advance

Nansi
Telerik team
 answered on 13 May 2024
1 answer
How would I create a custom reusable component using Blazor Grid?  I have the following that I'd like to create a component from:

<TelerikGrid    Data="@InitialLendersData"
EditMode="@GridEditMode.Incell"
SelectionMode="@GridSelectionMode.Multiple"
@bind-SelectedItems="@SelectedInitialLenders"
Height="250px"
Width="640px"
OnEdit="@EditInitialLendersHandler"
OnUpdate="@UpdateInitialLendersHandler">
<GridColumns>
<GridColumn Field="@nameof(Lender.IsSelected)" Title="" Width="50px" TextAlign="@ColumnTextAlign.Center" Editable="false">
<Template>
@{
EditedLender = context as Lender;
<TelerikCheckBox @bind-Value="@EditedLender.IsSelected" OnChange="@ChangeSelectedHandler" />
}
</Template>
</GridColumn>
<GridColumn Field="@nameof(Lender.Name)" Editable="false" />
<GridColumn Field="@nameof(Lender.Amount)" Width="160px" DisplayFormat="{0:C2}" TextAlign="@ColumnTextAlign.Right">
<EditorTemplate>
@{
var item = context as Lender;
<TelerikNumericTextBox @bind-Value="@item.Amount" DebounceDelay="0" Min=0 Max=999999999999 Arrows="false" Format="C2" Decimals="2"></TelerikNumericTextBox>
}
</EditorTemplate>
</GridColumn>
</GridColumns>
</TelerikGrid>

How do I pass in the data (InitialLendersData & SelectedInitialLenders) and references to the events (EditInitialLendersHandler, UpdateInitialLendersHandler & ChangeSelectedHandler) from the custom component?  Is this possible? 
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Dec 2023
1 answer
Checkbox shows default tabindex="-1" but would like for users to be able to tab through grid
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Oct 2023
1 answer

Hi,

I am using telerikgrid control to display the employees information. I have telerikgridcheckboxcolumn which is bind to a IEnumerable list of employee who are eligible for promotion.

I am looking for a solution to disable this header checkbox when there is none of the employee is eligible for promotion. 

Please see below my code snippet for Grid and Checkbox:

<TelerikGrid Data="ShipmentInfo" SelectionMode="GridSelectionMode.Multiple" SelectedItems="SelectedEmployees" Class="grid-no-scroll" Sortable="true" Size="Telerik.Blazor.ThemeConstants.Grid.Size.Medium" Resizable="true" Pageable="false" Height="55vh" ScrollMode="GridScrollMode.Scrollable" FilterMode="GridFilterMode.None" OnRowRender="@OnRowRenderHandler" SelectedItemsChanged="@((IEnumerable<EmployeeInfoDto> employeess) => SelectedItemsChanged(employees))">

<GridCheckboxColumn Title="Allow Promotion" SelectAll="true" CheckBoxOnlySelection="true" HeaderClass="@GetHeaderCssClass()"></GridCheckboxColumn>

private void SelectedItemsChanged(IEnumerable<EmployeeInfoDto> employees)
    {
        // Checkboxes are disabled for shipments that aren't allowed to be routed but we don't want the select all function to select unroutable shipments
        // so remove any unroutable shipments from the given collection and set that to the SelectedItems collection
        SelectedEmployees = employeess.Where(s => s.EligibleForPromotion).ToList();
    }

Please can you help get my desired requirement.

Thanks & regards,

Afreen

Hristian Stefanov
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Apr 2023
1 answer

Hi,

I am using telerikgrid control to present my data on the page. 

I am using a header GridCheckboxColumn to select the rows. I want to put a condition so that some rows cannot be selected (disabled for selection).

Please can someone provide some solution for this requirement.

Thanks,

Afreen

Hristian Stefanov
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Apr 2023
1 answer

Hi,

I am using the TelerikGrid control to present the data.

I am also using a TelerikGridCheckboxColumn which is bind to a IEnumerableList. I want to disable header checkbox when all the values of IsSelected property in the list are false.

How can I do that?

Thanks,

Afreen

Hristian Stefanov
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Apr 2023
1 answer

Hi,

I'm having trouble getting a GridCheckBoxColumn to remember what was checked on page 1 of a grid, if I switch to page 2 and then back to page 1.

I can't tell from the documentation if this is expected behavior or not.

Does anyone else know if I need to write custom code here?

Rob

Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Nov 2022
0 answers
I have a grid where I click on a row that makes sense for a text box or drop down list - I click on a cell with either of these controls, and then I can edit text or select as expected.  I want to change that behavior for a cell with a checkbox.  I want the value of the checkbox to change on the first click instead of it putting the checkbox cell in focus and then clicking it again to change its value.  Is this possible?
Larry
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Veteran
Iron
 asked on 19 Oct 2022
1 answer

Hi,

I am following below demo for adding custom filter menu with checboxes.

https://demos.telerik.com/blazor-ui/grid/custom-filter-menu

But it doesn't come with SelectAll checkbox option, please let me know how can add that option.

regards,

nitesh

Timothy J
Top achievements
Rank 2
Bronze
Iron
Iron
 answered on 10 Jun 2022
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?