Telerik Forums
UI for Blazor Forum
1 answer
Hi. I'm trying to modify the grid custom-popup-for example, so that the editform is contained in a tab with only some of the properties of the Model and other properties of the model in another tab. The problem is that the Save and Cancel buttons only appear in the first tab(the edit form). Is there a way to split the model properties into more than one tab, and have the Save and Cancel buttons outside of the tabs son that they can be clicked from any tab being active?

Tnkaks
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Sep 2023
1 answer

The content area of my tabs have grid controls on them. I have them configured to go to a detail page when a row is double clicked.

When the detail page comes up I lose the tab strip.  

Is there a strategy or technique for keeping the tabstrip at the top even when navigating from grid to a detail page?

Nadezhda Tacheva
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Mar 2023
1 answer

I am using a Grid and Popup for the EditMode.  I wanted to use a custom form for the popup to add/edit or View the line item details.  So far, I have a command column, command buttons.

The form I have is somewhat large so I am using a TabStrip to  break the form into "sections".  Also I do not use a strict column layout.  Is this something that can be done?

As an alternative, I can navigate away for a detail page.  But I'd like to return to the same spot when I close the detail page.

I would think I'm not the first one with a requirement like this.

1. Can I use TabStrip inside the Popup form?
  2.  Can I have more control over placement of fields inside the form?
  3.  Is there a way to "return" to the same place in the grid if I have to navigate away?

Thanks,

John

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Jun 2021
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?