Telerik Forums
UI for Blazor Forum
1 answer
In .NET 8, Microsoft will be introducing support for IAsyncEnumerable JSON deserialization (Streaming deserialization APIs). This feature allows for items in a long list to be deserialized as they are streamed to the client from a server, rather than waiting for the entire request to be completed. So it will result in a perceived performance increase. Is there any chance for Progress to look into bringing support for this feature to Telerik Data Source Responses? I can anticipate the data field in the response class makes this a challenging ask. Also, the server-side needs to be able to return yield for async items. I am interested in seeing this feature implemented so the grids in my applications that have many items will begin to be usable sooner.
1 answer

Does Blazor UI natively support mobile gestures? I've not been able to find anything in the Docs so I assume not. idk

Has anyone had any success incorporating any other frameworks into Blazor UI to add that support? At present, I'm looking at the list control and swiping in left and right to reveal additional menu options (for example like iPhone's Mail app). But I could also see this helpful in the Grid.

Svetoslav Dimitrov
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Jul 2021
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?