Telerik Forums
UI for Blazor Forum
1 answer

I am trying to create a timeline component that is just using week numbers of the current year. I am looking at the Gantt chart but not sure how to customise the view to use just week numbers. There is a similar thing for telerik wpf called RadTimeline which is kind of what I want but for Blazor.

Here is an example.

Hristian Stefanov
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Jan 2023
2 answers

Good day,

I would like to use the Gantt chart for industrial production planning. Independently of the bars, a color highlighting of individual columns (see picture) is to be inserted based on the personnel situation in available employee hours (e.g. workstation 2: 7h/...) and the workload according to the work plan ( workstation 2: .../7h). In addition, a mouse-over on the capacity situation is to be shown per day.

Can this be implemented by the current functions in the Gantt? So far I have not been able to find any configurable elements for the columns.
This is actually enormously important for our project and something like this (or similar) was confirmed in the initiation interview, which among other things prompted the purchase of the license.

Alternatively (even better) would be a dynamic capacity historygram under the Gantt, which is synchronously movable in vertical axe. Here, only a bar (required employee hours per day) would have to be displayed as a total and a constant line (available employee hours) would have to be inserted additionally.
Would a connection with a column chart be feasible from your point of view? (Kind a like: https://demos.telerik.com/blazor-financial-portfolio)

Many thanks in advance.

ProduktionsplanungIGP
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
 answered on 20 Dec 2022
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?