Telerik Forums
UI for Blazor Forum
1 answer

Hi there,

I'm facing a problem with charts in a tile layout. I have a TileLayout in my applicaton and added some charts (which are in another component) to it. I checked the documentation about TileLayout and resizing so I followed those steps. Please check out my code:

Razor MainPage:

<TelerikTileLayout Columns="5"
           ColumnWidth="300px"
           Reorderable="true"
           Resizable="true"
           OnResize="TileItemResize">
    <TileLayoutItems>
        <TileLayoutItem HeaderText="My Item Text" RowSpan="2">
            <Content>
                <TurnoverComparisonWidget @ref="TurnoverComparisonRef" SelectedWidget="widget" IsLoad="true"></TurnoverComparisonWidget>
            </Content>
        </TileLayoutItem>
    </TileLayoutItems>
</TelerikTileLayout>

Razor TurnoverComparisonWidget:

<TelerikChart @ref="ChartRef" Height="100%">
    <ChartTooltip Visible="true"></ChartTooltip>

<ChartSeriesItems>
        <ChartSeries Type="ChartSeriesType.Column" Data="ChartData" Field="@nameof(ChartDataItem.Value)" CategoryField="@nameof(ChartDataItem.CategoryName)">
            <ChartSeriesLabels Visible="true" Format="{0:C2}"></ChartSeriesLabels>
        </ChartSeries>
    </ChartSeriesItems>
</TelerikChart>

C# MainPage:

public TurnoverComparisonWidget TurnoverComparisonRef { get; set; }

private void TileItemResize()
{
    TurnoverComparisonRef.Refresh();
}

C# TurnoverComparisonWidget:

public TelerikChart ChartRef { get; set; }

public void Refresh()
{
    ChartRef.Refresh();
}

But the chart is not resizing when I resize the tile layout item. It just stays the same size and never changes. Did I forget anything? I can't figure it out.

Best Regards,
Roman

Yanislav
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Jan 2023
1 answer

Hello, we have and app with different dashboards that contains charts, counters, labels, etc and i have to questions

1. How can we render these dashboards and export to pdf, html, or other format to send by email? we have also telerik reporting for some grids reports but we dont want to code again the reports in telerik reporting with different components and format, we would like to reuse the same blazor dashboard and charts and components we already have in ui.

2. How can we create dynamic dashboard where user can enable or disabled widgets and configure their own dashboards, add or hide widgets and the page is reconfigured, is there any component for this or planned in roadmap?

Nadezhda Tacheva
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Feb 2022
1 answer

Hello,

Is there a way to refresh all Charts in a TileLayout without doing it on every Chart?

My TileLayout is created dynamically, and I can have 1 or many Charts in it, but I want to refresh all of them on resize.

I have a method that triggers when a user presses some key combinations, and then every Chart should do .refresh().

Thanks

BR,
Nikolas

Svetoslav Dimitrov
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Jun 2021
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?