Telerik Forums
UI for Blazor Forum
1 answer

Hi there,

Is there a way to handle  the click anywhere on TelerikCard without wrapping it with a div and handling div.onclick?

Regards,

Igor

Svetoslav Dimitrov
Telerik team
 answered on 22 May 2024
2 answers

I thought this was going to be an easy enough solution to host a component inside a component but it is proving a little more difficult.  In my use case I have several Card components with a data source and template.  Those cards sit in a Blazor Component page.  I want to host those cards inside of a carousel component.  I do not know what to use for the Data property or the template within the Carousel. 

<TelerikCarousel Data=<CardBlazorComponentPage></CardBlazorComponentPage>
                              Width="400px" Height="200px">

<Template>
       <div class="item"> idk_what_to put in here</div>
   </Template>

</TelerikCarousel>

Would I just put the card logic inside the Template instead of the having its own page.  If I did nest the Card code inside of the Carousels Template tag, what would I use for the Carousels Data property?

Bill
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 updated answer on 18 Aug 2022
1 answer

Something like this. Is it simply to wrap the card in a <div> and use css?

Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Apr 2022
1 answer
1.0K+ views

I want to ask if there are classes for adding hover and selected styles for the Card?

Would also like the card to act as one big button.

Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Dec 2021
1 answer
Is there some functionality for moving cards around, similar to trello?
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Nov 2021
1 answer
We're trying to wrap the Telerik card component into my own card deck and card components.  I have the following classes that I would like to create in a collection on the page and then have the click events from the button wired up to methods on the page similar to this example.

CardDeck - This holds a List of CardItems
Card - Contains an individual CardItem object
CardItem - Properties of the card as well as a CardButton collection
CardButton - Properties of the button as well as a property that represents the method I'd like to wire up on the page.

Card.razor iterates through the CardButton collection and creates a TelerikButton object for each item.  This is where I'd like to have the CardButton.OnClick wired up.  This works fine if I have a method defined in card.razor, but if I try and define a method on the page I can't seem to wire it up (see the example).

Nadezhda Tacheva
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Jun 2021
1 answer

Hi:

Does the new Card component raise events when the cards are resized or reordered? Do they support resize/reorder? Drag & Drop?

I'm would like to determine if the Card component is a better choice than the TileLayout component as I will need to reorder, add, and delete cards/tiles based upon interaction with the user.

Thanks

marc

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 12 May 2021
Top users last month
Patrick
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
MIS
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ross
Top achievements
Rank 1
Marcin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Sean
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?