Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET MVC Forum
1 answer
hai how to keep our own popup instead of Resources popUp  in gantt chart 
Ivan Danchev
Telerik team
 answered on 15 May 2018
1 answer
I want to enable my custom popup on assigned resource click in gantt tasks. When I click on assigned resources OnEdit event is not calling. Can any one help me??
Neli
Telerik team
 answered on 11 May 2018
1 answer

I am using the Razor wrappers for creating a Gantt chart.  I have it displaying without issues, and people are happy.  However, I also need to convert it into an image to save locally on the server.   I see a lot of places where the JQuery works to save it as an image, but is there a way to render it as an image directly from Razor?

Veselin Tsvetanov
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Apr 2018
2 answers

Hello,

First off, this is the best place I found to post this in, it's not MVC specific, I know.

There seems to be a slight bug in the Gantt chart when using Internet Explorer (I tried Firefox and Chrome, they didn't exhibit this behaviour). Atleast the MVC and jQuery UI versions seem to be affected. You can reproduce this by browsing to https://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-mvc/gantt or https://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/gantt/index with IE11 and then scrolling the Gantt chart to the bottom. If you click on any task in the right above "Integration testing", the left side of the Gantt (with ID, Title, Start Time, End Time) will properly scroll to the selected task. But if you click on "Integration testing" or a task below it, the left side will jump to the top, showing "ID 7 Software validation" and you have to nudge your scroll wheel for the left side to focus on the task you clicked on.

This happens on fully updated Windows 7 and IE11 with the version info in the attached picture.

Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
 answered on 01 Feb 2018
4 answers

hello telerik team.

can i customize the whole look and feel of gantt chart for mvc ? i want to have my own styling look and feel. I dont want to use the provided one. is that possible ?

Ivan Danchev
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jan 2018
1 answer

hello telerik.

i'm using telerik gantt chart mvc.

i have added one more button and dialog box to handle one more ResourceAssignment in my chart control. the 2nd one is all the customized dialog box to show new resource assignments.

now i'm facing an issue in showing the new ResourceAssignments data in New Column side by the original ResourceAssignment column at treeview side.

i want to show both resource assignments data in two separate columns. currently both resource's data is showing in the same column that is not what i want.

i've attached images for clarification

Veselin Tsvetanov
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Jan 2018
13 answers

Hey Telerik Team ! 

I've a requirement in my Gantt Chart for MVC.

Same like Resource Assignment Dialog i need to put one more thing (Cars) in a separate dialog box like resources dialog from where the Cars will be assigned to a particular task same like Resource Assignment to a particular task.

How can i do this in Telerik Gantt Chart For MVC

Nabil
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Jan 2018
5 answers

Hello Telerik Team !

I'm using telerik gantt chart for MVC

i want to ask can i manipulate tasks data before it get's bind to the chart ?

like when READ action for task data source gets fired and get the data from server and then at client side before binding tasks to chart it can be changed.

can i do that ? kindly tell.

Thank You.

Veselin Tsvetanov
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Jan 2018
1 answer

can you please tell me how can i show message when user save/update tasks or it's resource assignments ? i want to show Indication/Message to user when he performs some action on Gantt Chart,

as well as can you please tell me how can I bind more properties with resources datasource? other than Name ID Color,
i want to show resource's image as well i tried by adding extra property in my data source for resources but could'nt do it. how can i add more property in resource datasource and catch it at client side in task client template for showing image ?

i saw your client template there you have done image functionality using the ID property. i want to do it with other property not the ID property

Veselin Tsvetanov
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Jan 2018
1 answer

i'm facing this error while saving the sub record.saving Sub task for the 1st time it does'nt show this error but for the edit time.Although the record is Edited in the database but when response is returned to client side  at that this i get this error.

i have attached the image to that error

Veselin Tsvetanov
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Jan 2018
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron