Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET MVC Forum
1 answer

If I add the MVC Wrapper for a Dialog in a page, and initially set Visible(false), how do I set the actual content of the dialog via Javascript?

Background, I have a SignalR hub that is set to receive admin messages from the server, and I want the message sent by the server to be displayed in the dialog.  SO I put the basic dialog MVC wrapper in my page, with no content initially and when the SignalR hub receives a a message, I want it to display in that dialog then.

Joe
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Apr 2017
4 answers

My dialog has no buttons... Well not really, they're there but they're white.  White button, white text... They don;t show up until I hover over one of them.  What styles or classes do I need to edit to get my dialog buttons to show up?

Joe
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 23 Mar 2017
3 answers

So according to the information on the Dialog demo page (http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-mvc/dialog/index) there are:

• Fully customizable visual appearance of the dialog title and body
  • Predefined Alert, Confirm, and Prompt Dialogs

But of course, it's not documented on the demo page.  So how do I call one of the pre-built dialogs, and secondly how can I change the style of it without mucking up every other style I've overridden for the telerik components?

Ivan Danchev
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Mar 2017
2 answers
1.4K+ views

Hi,

I need ASP.NET MVC confirmation dialog with dialog result.

I have a command button. When the user click button, i want to show confirmation dialog and if user click YES, set function will be call.

I took a look at the examples. "Create Confirmation Dialog via Promises" is seems to fine. but it doesn't work at my IDE.

I also tried to kendo.confirm. it works but The result is empty when I click on the button for the second time

<div id="confirm"></div><script> $("#confirm").kendoConfirm({ content: "Do you accept?", messages:{ okText: "OK"}}).data("kendoConfirm").result.done(function(){console.log("User accepted"); }).fail(function(){console.log("User rejected");});</script>

Emin Inam
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 23 Jan 2017
3 answers

By specification one should be able to create dialog without title. So if you are using javascript there is no problem. You can set title to false and it works. But there is problem when you try to do it in MVC helper. Title in DialogBuilder accept only string. You are missing bool overload. 

And additional request. Can you please update http://docs.telerik.com/kendo-ui/intro/supporting/scripts-layout with dependencies for dialog.

Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Jan 2017
3 answers

We have a set up where we have a grid in a dialog and are trying to fire a simple action ...

So the end configuration on the dialog looks like this ..

.Actions(actions =>
{
actions.Add().Text("Cancel");
actions.Add().Text("OK").Primary(true).Action("onActionOK");
})

the function is a pretty simple one right now.. just trying to make sure it is hit

function onActionOK(e) {
console.log("actionOK event");

}

But this is never hit and there are no messages in the console.... is there an alternate way that I should be defining the action?

Thanks
AJ

Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Nov 2016
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron