Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
0 answers

Hi,

I am updating a JQuery version  3.7.0 on our website. I have gotten many errors.

Priyam
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 22 Sep 2023
1 answer

DLL: Progress Telerik UI ASP NET AJAX VersiĆ³n 2020.2.617.40

Hi!,
I have a problem with dynamically loading data, and subsequently filtering data from the headers of a radgrid.

The radgrid data is loaded dynamically through the selection of a radcombo with Id "rcb_Views", and this loads a sql server database view into a sql SqlDataSource "eds_Generic" and binds it to the grid.

The problem is that filtering by grid headers also has to be implemented, and it works if the selection in the combo does not change. But when the selection, in order to load a new data view, and regenerate all the data in the radgrid, it gives an error:

"[column] is neither a DataColumn nor a DataRelation for the DefaultView table.

The problem seems clear, and it is that it does not refresh either the model or the data, since the error column belongs to the schema of the model of the previous view, but I have not been able to solve it by changing the data source of the data, doing a rebind, etc. .

Can someone guide me on how I can correct the problem?

ASPX

<asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="head" runat="Server">
</asp:Content>
<asp:Content ID="Content2" ContentPlaceHolderID="ContentMain" runat="Server">
    <section class="section-admin-main">
        <h1 class="page-title">
            <asp:Label ID="lblTitle" runat="server" Text="Informes"></asp:Label>
        </h1>
        <telerik:RadAjaxManagerProxy ID="RadAjaxManager1" runat="server">
            <AjaxSettings>
                <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="rcb_Views">
                    <UpdatedControls>
                        <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="rcb_Views"></telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl>
                        <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="RG_DistributorsWithoutParts"></telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl>
                        <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="eds_Generic"></telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl>
                    </UpdatedControls>
                </telerik:AjaxSetting>
                <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="RG_DistributorsWithoutParts">
                    <UpdatedControls>
                        <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="rcb_Views"></telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl>
                        <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="RG_DistributorsWithoutParts"></telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl>
                        <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="eds_Generic"></telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl>
                    </UpdatedControls>
            </AjaxSettings>
        </telerik:RadAjaxManagerProxy>
        <div id="div_combo">
            <telerik:RadComboBox ID="rcb_Views" runat="server" MaxHeight="200" Width="315" OnSelectedIndexChanged="rcb_Views_SelectedIndexChanged" DataSourceID="eds_ViewNames"
                DataTextField="description" DataValueField="ViewName" AutoPostBack="true" Label="Seleccione los datos a mostrar: ">
            </telerik:RadComboBox>
        </div>
        <telerik:RadGrid ID="RG_DistributorsWithoutParts" runat="server" Height="500px" AllowPaging="True" ShowFooter="True"
            AllowSorting="True" AutoGenerateColumns="True" ShowStatusBar="True" AllowFilteringByColumn="True" DataSourceID="eds_Generic" 
            OnItemCommand="RG_DistributorsWithoutParts_ItemCommand" CellSpacing="-1" Culture="es-ES" GridLines="Both">
            <GroupingSettings CaseSensitive="false" />
            <MasterTableView Width="100%" CommandItemDisplay="Top" CommandItemSettings-ShowAddNewRecordButton="false" CommandItemSettings-ShowRefreshButton="true" CommandItemSettings-ShowExportToExcelButton="true" PageSize="50">
                <CommandItemSettings ShowAddNewRecordButton="False" ShowExportToExcelButton="True"></CommandItemSettings>
                <Columns>
                </Columns>
            </MasterTableView>
            <ClientSettings>
                <Scrolling AllowScroll="true" UseStaticHeaders="false" SaveScrollPosition="false" />
                <Resizing AllowColumnResize="true" AllowResizeToFit="true" />
            </ClientSettings>
        </telerik:RadGrid>
        <asp:SqlDataSource ID="eds_Generic" runat="server" ConnectionString="<%$ ConnectionStrings:LMSViewsConnString %>" SelectCommand="SELECT * FROM [man_participantes]"></asp:SqlDataSource>
        <asp:SqlDataSource ID="eds_ViewNames" runat="server" ConnectionString="<%$ ConnectionStrings:LMSViewsConnString %>" SelectCommand="SELECT * FROM [v_ViewNames]"></asp:SqlDataSource>
    </section>
<asp:Content ID="Content4" ContentPlaceHolderID="FooterScripts" runat="Server">
    <style type="text/css">
        input[type="checkbox"] {
            -webkit-appearance: checkbox;
        }

input[type="radio"] {
            -webkit-appearance: radio;
        }
    </style>

<script type="text/javascript">
        function pageLoad() {
            var grid = $find('<%=RG_DistributorsWithoutParts.ClientID %>');
            var columns = grid.get_masterTableView().get_columns();
                for (var i = 0; i < columns.length; i++) {
                    columns[i].resizeToFit();
                }
        }
    </script>
ASPX.CS

protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
    (this.Master as BaseMaster).setVisibilityMenu(false);
    this.meth_TranslateGrids(RG_DistributorsWithoutParts);
    if (rcb_Views.SelectedValue != "")
    {
        eds_Generic.SelectCommand = "SELECT * FROM [" + rcb_Views.SelectedValue + "]";
    }

if (!IsPostBack)
    {
        rcb_Views.DataBind();
        RG_DistributorsWithoutParts.DataBind();
    }
}
protected void rcb_Views_SelectedIndexChanged(object sender, Telerik.Web.UI.RadComboBoxSelectedIndexChangedEventArgs e)
{
    RG_DistributorsWithoutParts.DataBind();
}

Doncho
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Sep 2023
1 answer

Hello -

We are using Telerik forms for our internal website. When I download one page with all its components, it is 73 files and 11.2 MB total size. Screen captures attached.

• 10 axd files (4.4 MB)
  • 8 css files (328 KB)
  • 47 js files (2.7 MB)
  • 7 image files (84 KB)
  • 1 html file (3.7 MB)

Most of our site is made up of similar pages. Our site has an average 500 connections per second. During peak times, the website crawls, with 20-30 seconds to return one page for each user.

We are accessing only text, with about 200 KB of text returned for each request.

It looks like 99.3% of the size of our pages is Telerik related files (mostly axd and js).

What could we be doing wrong? What should we be doing differently to reduce the size or count of Telerik files returned to the client?

Thank you!

Rumen
Telerik team
 updated answer on 28 Jun 2023
0 answers

Dear Telerik Team,

We have purchased Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX UI 2010.1519. Now we are facing vulnerable issues as it is using jQuery 1.4.2.

One of the Telerik doc tells that

When Telerik upgraded jQuery version to 3.3.1, it faces incompatibilities with the MS AJAX framework and its __doPostBack() method. Due to which, Telerik downgraded jQuery version Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX R1 2019 - present are using a modified jQuery version 1.12.4 that includes security vulnerability backport fixes.

Is there a fix to overcome this issue other than upgrading the Telerik version to 2019 or greater?

1 answer

Dont need to show me how. It would be appreciated, but at 1st I need to know if it is possible to on the client iterate through rows on a RadGrid and change the selected item of a RadComboBox in each row.  It isnt our ultimate goal. We want when a parent row is changed for all the comboboxes in the child to get changes to the same, but the code below is a start.

I try this and no visible change is made in the grid.

for (var i = 0; i < Telerik.Web.UI.RadComboBox.ComboBoxes.length; i++) {
    var combo = Telerik.Web.UI.RadComboBox.ComboBoxes[i];

var item = combo.findItemByText(changedValue);
     if (item) {
           item.select();
                    }
                }
for (var i = 0; i < Telerik.Web.UI.RadComboBox.ComboBoxes.length; i++) {
                    var combo = Telerik.Web.UI.RadComboBox.ComboBoxes[i];

var item = combo.findItemByText(changedValue);
                    console.log(item);
                    if (item) {
                        item.select();
                    }
                }

Attila Antal
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Apr 2023
1 answer

We need to change the selected item of RadComboBox's hosted in RadGrid in BatchEdit mode.

We have a RadGrid with parent child relationships. If the parent row combobox is changed then the change needs to ripple through and change the same value in the child rows.  If a child row is changed the parent may need to be changed as well.

The parent can be set to "Multiple,Detailed,Deferred" and a couple other values. If the parent is changed to Detailed then all the children become detailed. If the parent is Detailed and one of the children is changed to something other than Detailed then the parent must change to Multiple. If all the children changed to the same value then the parent should be changed to that value as well.

We are triggering processing with the grid OnBatchEditSetCellValue client event.  

MasterTableView EditMode="Batch"

BatchEditSetting EditType="Cell"

Attila Antal
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Apr 2023
1 answer

While trying to upgrade noted versions of Telerik dlls from 2014 to 2016, I am getting the following compile error

Error 31 The type or namespace name 'Telerik' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

I followed the steps to upgrade outlined in the "Upgrade your Telerik ASP.NET Controls in 6 Easy Steps" article https://www.telerik.com/blogs/upgrade-the-version-of-your-telerik-asp.net-controls-in-6-easy-steps?_ga=2.80374999.1963511989.1669135347-1568160397.1669135347&_gl=1*1b5a3vu*_ga*MTU2ODE2MDM5Ny4xNjY5MTM1MzQ3*_ga_9JSNBCSF54*MTY2OTEzNzUyMC4yLjEuMTY2OTEzNzcyNi4wLjAuMA..

Still getting the errors.

Resetting the references back to the 2014 version fixes the errors.

Please help me to resolve

Valentin Dragnev
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Nov 2022
1 answer
Helllo, I would like the radwindow to stay on top of the form when selecting the "Select" button inside the combobox. The Select button does some server side work. The Reprocess button it will also do server side work. The only time the radwindow will close is when pressing the Close button.   For the 'Select' Button I could replace the code with javascript but I'm not sure how to go about it.  Below is my sample code 
<%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeBehind="Linq.aspx.vb" Inherits="CreatePAth.Linq" %>

<!DOCTYPE html>

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head runat="server">
    <title></title>
    <telerik:RadCodeBlock ID="RadCodeBlock1" runat="server">
        <script type="text/javascript">
            function stopPostBack() {
                return true;
            }

function openAssayErrors() {
                var wnd = $find("<%=winAssayErrors.ClientID%>");
                wnd.show();
                return false;
            }
            function closeAssayErrors() {
                var wnd = $find("<%=winAssayErrors.ClientID%>");
                wnd.close();
                return false;
            }

function RefreshParentPage() {
                document.location.reload();
            }
            function stopPostback() {
                return true;
            }
        </script>
    </telerik:RadCodeBlock>

</head>
<body>
    <form id="form1" runat="server">
        <div>
            <telerik:RadScriptManager ID="RadScriptManager1" runat="server"></telerik:RadScriptManager>
            <telerik:RadAjaxManager ID="RadAjaxManager1" runat="server">

<AjaxSettings>
                    <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="btnCloseWinx">
                        <UpdatedControls>
                            <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="RadGrid1" />
                        </UpdatedControls>
                </AjaxSettings>
                <AjaxSettings>
                    <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="btnSelectComment">
                        <UpdatedControls>
                            <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="btnSelectComment" />
                        </UpdatedControls>
                </AjaxSettings>
                <AjaxSettings>
                    <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="bAssayErrors">
                        <UpdatedControls>
                            <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="bAssayErrors" />
                        </UpdatedControls>
                </AjaxSettings>
            </telerik:RadAjaxManager>
            <telerik:RadGrid ID="RadGrid1" AllowAutomaticUpdates="True"
                RenderMode="Lightweight" runat="server" AllowSorting="True" ShowStatusBar="true" AutoGenerateColumns="False"
                EnableHeaderContextMenu="True"
                Height="220"
                ViewStateMode="Enabled"
                EnableViewState="true">
                <ClientSettings>
                    <Scrolling AllowScroll="true" FrozenColumnsCount="14" SaveScrollPosition="true" UseStaticHeaders="true" />
                </ClientSettings>
                <MasterTableView HeaderStyle-ForeColor="White" EnableColumnsViewState="false" AllowAutomaticUpdates="true" AllowSorting="True" EnableLinqGrouping="False" GroupsDefaultExpanded="False" Width="100%" TableLayout="fixed" DataKeyNames="Item, ErrorSamples">
                    <Columns>
                        <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="Item" FilterControlAltText="Item" HeaderText="Item" UniqueName="Item" AllowFiltering="false">
                        </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
                        <telerik:GridTemplateColumn HeaderStyle-Width="150px" HeaderText="Error Samples" DataField="ErrorSamples" UniqueName="ErrorSamples">
                            <ItemTemplate>
                                <telerik:RadButton ID="bAssayErrors" ButtonType="LinkButton" Width="80px" AutoPostBack="true" OnClientClicked="openAssayErrors" CommandName="SelectAssayErrors" runat="server" Text='<%# Eval("ErrorSamples") %>'></telerik:RadButton>
                            </ItemTemplate>
                        </telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
                    </Columns>
                </MasterTableView>

<div>
                <asp:Label ID="lblmessage" runat="server" Text=""></asp:Label>
            </div>
            <telerik:RadWindow ID="winAssayErrors" runat="server" Modal="true" VisibleTitlebar="True" VisibleStatusbar="false"
                ReloadOnShow="true"
                ShowContentDuringLoad="false"
                Width="950px" Height="500px"
                Title="List by Assay" Style="z-index: 100001;">
                <ContentTemplate>
                    <div>
                        <table>
                            <tr>
                                <td>
                                    <asp:Label ID="lblAssayName" runat="server" Text=""></asp:Label>
                                </td>
                            </tr>
                            <tr>
                                <td>
                                    <telerik:RadGrid ID="rgAssays" AllowAutomaticUpdates="True"
                                        RenderMode="Lightweight" Skin="Default" runat="server" AllowSorting="True" ShowStatusBar="true" AutoGenerateColumns="False" OnItemDataBound="rgAssays_ItemDataBound" OnItemCommand="rgAssays_ItemCommand"
                                        EnableHeaderContextMenu="True"
                                        Height="220px"
                                        Width="900px"
                                        ViewStateMode="Enabled"
                                        EnableViewState="true">
                                        <ClientSettings>
                                            <Scrolling AllowScroll="true" FrozenColumnsCount="14" SaveScrollPosition="true" UseStaticHeaders="true" />
                                        </ClientSettings>
                                        <MasterTableView HeaderStyle-BackColor="" EnableColumnsViewState="false" AllowAutomaticUpdates="true"
                                            AllowSorting="True" EnableLinqGrouping="False" GroupsDefaultExpanded="False" Width="100%" TableLayout="fixed" ShowFooter="true"
                                            DataKeyNames="AssayName,  NoSamples, OKSamples">
                                            <Columns>
                                                <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="AssayName" FilterControlAltText="AssayID" HeaderText="AssayName" UniqueName="AssayName" AllowFiltering="false">
                                                <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="NoSamples" FilterControlAltText="NoSamples" Display="true" HeaderText="# Samples" UniqueName="NoSamples" AllowFiltering="false">
                                                <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="OKSamples" FilterControlAltText="OKSamples" HeaderText="Ok Samples" UniqueName="OKSamples" ReadOnly="true">
                                                <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="Comments" FilterControlAltText="Comments" HeaderText="Comments" UniqueName="Comments" ReadOnly="true">

<telerik:GridTemplateColumn HeaderStyle-Width="150px" HeaderText="Reprocess" DataField="Reprocess" UniqueName="Reprocess">
                                                    <ItemTemplate>
                                                        <telerik:RadCheckBox ID="chkReprocess" AutoPostBack="false" Width="80px" runat="server"></telerik:RadCheckBox>
                                                    </ItemTemplate>
                                                <telerik:GridTemplateColumn HeaderStyle-Width="250px" HeaderText="RPNote" DataField="RPNote" UniqueName="RPNote">
                                                    <ItemTemplate>
                                                        <telerik:RadComboBox runat="server" ID="cbRPNote" Height="300px" Width="100px "
                                                            DropDownWidth="500"
                                                            ViewStateMode="Enabled"
                                                            MarkFirstMatch="true"
                                                            HighlightTemplatedItems="True"
                                                            EmptyMessage="select"
                                                            CheckBoxes="false"
                                                            AllowCustomText="false"
                                                            Style="z-index: 200001;">
                                                            <HeaderTemplate>
                                                                <table style="width: 500px; text-align: left">
                                                                    <tr>
                                                                        <td style="width: 50px;">ID</td>
                                                                        <td style="width: 200px;">Spec. Comments</td>
                                                                        <td style="width: 200px;">User Comments</td>
                                                                        <td style="width: 80px;"></td>
                                                                    </tr>
                                                                </table>
                                                            </HeaderTemplate>
                                                            <ItemTemplate>
                                                                <table style="width: 550px; text-align: left; float: right;">
                                                                    <tr>
                                                                        <td style="width: 50px;">
                                                                            <asp:Label ID="Rejection_ID" runat="server" Text='<%# Eval("Rejection_ID") %>'></asp:Label>
                                                                        </td>
                                                                        <td style="width: 200px;">
                                                                            <asp:Label ID="Txt_Description" runat="server" Text='<%# Eval("Txt_Description") %>'></asp:Label>
                                                                        </td>
                                                                        <td style="width: 200px;">
                                                                            <asp:TextBox ID="txt_RPNote" runat="server" Text=""></asp:TextBox>
                                                                        </td>
                                                                        <td style="width: 80px;">
                                                                            <telerik:RadButton ID="btnSelectComment" OnClick="btnSelectComment_Click" runat="server" Text="Select"></telerik:RadButton>
                                                                        </td>
                                                                    </tr>
                                                                </table>
                                                            </ItemTemplate>
                                                        </telerik:RadComboBox>
                                                    </ItemTemplate>
                                                    <FooterTemplate>
                                                        <asp:Label ID="Label1" runat="server" Text=" Do Server stuff and return.... "></asp:Label>
                                                        <telerik:RadButton ID="imRP" runat="server" Text="Reprocess" OnClick="imRP_Click" CommandName="Reprocess"></telerik:RadButton>
                                                        <telerik:RadButton ID="btnCloseWinx" runat="server" Text="Close"></telerik:RadButton>

</FooterTemplate>
                                            </Columns>
                                        </MasterTableView>
                                </td>
                            </tr>
                        </table>
                    </div>
                </ContentTemplate>
            </telerik:RadWindow>

</div>
    </form>
</body>
</html>

Imports Telerik.Web.UI

Public Class Linq
    Inherits System.Web.UI.Page

Protected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load
        If Page.IsPostBack = False Then
            Dim AssysGroup = New List(Of Assays) _
        From {New Assays With {.AssayName = "C6", .NoSamples = "12", .OKSamples = "1", .Comments = "OK", .Reprocess = True},
                New Assays With {.AssayName = "Crtert", .NoSamples = "5", .OKSamples = "2", .Comments = "OK", .Reprocess = False},
                New Assays With {.AssayName = "POWEB", .NoSamples = "2", .OKSamples = "1", .Comments = "OK", .Reprocess = False},
                New Assays With {.AssayName = "POWELISA", .NoSamples = "4", .OKSamples = "0", .Comments = "fds", .Reprocess = False},
                New Assays With {.AssayName = "CTT", .NoSamples = "3", .OKSamples = "0", .Comments = "", .Reprocess = False},
                New Assays With {.AssayName = "POWEA", .NoSamples = "5", .OKSamples = "1", .Comments = "", .Reprocess = False}}
            rgAssays.DataSource = AssysGroup
            rgAssays.DataBind()

Dim MainGrid = New List(Of sItems) _
             From {New sItems With {.Item = "AAA", .ErrorSamples = 10},
                New sItems With {.Item = "BBB", .ErrorSamples = 12},
                New sItems With {.Item = "CCC", .ErrorSamples = 0},
                New sItems With {.Item = "DDD", .ErrorSamples = 0}}
            RadGrid1.DataSource = MainGrid
            RadGrid1.DataBind()
        End If

End Sub

Private Class Assays
        Property AssayID As String
        Property AssayName As String
        Property NoSamples As String
        Property OKSamples As String
        Property Comments As String
        Property Reprocess As Boolean

End Class

Private Class sItems
        Property Item As String
        Property ErrorSamples As String

End Class

Protected Sub rgAssays_ItemDataBound(sender As Object, e As Telerik.Web.UI.GridItemEventArgs)
        If TypeOf e.Item Is GridDataItem Then
            Dim gridItem As GridDataItem = TryCast(e.Item, GridDataItem)
            Dim dt As DataTable = New DataTable()
            Dim combo As RadComboBox
            combo = gridItem.FindControl("cbRPNote")
            dt.Columns.Add("Rejection_ID", GetType(Integer))
            dt.Columns.Add("Txt_Description", GetType(String))
            dt.Columns.Add("txt_RPNote", GetType(String))
            dt.Rows.Add(1, "Not enough solution", "")
            dt.Rows.Add(2, "Positve Result", "")
            dt.Rows.Add(3, "Damage Specimen", "")
            dt.Rows.Add(4, "Equipment failute", "")
            dt.Rows.Add(5, "User mistake", "")
            combo.DataTextField = "Txt_Description"
            combo.DataValueField = "Rejection_ID"
            combo.DataSource = dt
            combo.DataBind()
        End If
    End Sub

Protected Sub rgRPNote_SelectedIndexChanged(sender As Object, e As RadComboBoxSelectedIndexChangedEventArgs)
        Dim val As String = e.Text
    End Sub

Protected Sub btnSelectComment_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs)
        Dim button As RadButton = CType(sender, RadButton)
        Dim s As String = CType(button.NamingContainer.FindControl("Txt_Description"), Label).Text
        Dim s1 As String = CType(button.NamingContainer.FindControl("txt_RPNote"), TextBox).Text
        CType(button.NamingContainer.Parent, RadComboBox).Text = s1
    End Sub

Protected Sub imRP_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs)
        For Each item As GridDataItem In rgAssays.Items
            Dim chkRP As RadCheckBox = CType(item.FindControl("chkReprocess"), RadCheckBox)
            If chkRP.Checked = False Then
                lblmessage.Text = "Please Enter an RPNote for Items to be reprocess"
                lblmessage.Focus()
                Exit Sub
            End If
            If CType(item.FindControl("cbRPNote"), RadComboBox).Text.Length > 0 Then
                Dim s As String = "yea doing long background work"
            End If
        Next
    End Sub

End Class

Doncho
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Oct 2022
1 answer

Hi guys,

I am working on issues reported by rapid 7. 

Following error is reported by Rapid 7:

ctl00_ctl00_BaseContent_ContentPlaceHolder1_rgdDispatches_ClientState=%27%3E%3Cscript%3Ealert(4272772)%3C%2Fscript%3E 

Actually the attacK is injecting <script>alert("4272772")</script> tag inside the ClientState. 

Is there any way to prevent this attack on almost all Telerik Ajax Controls, Specially telerik:radgrid and telerik:RadComboBox ON SERVER SIDE CODE

Is there any way to use encryption or some way the validate and Fix the client state of a control on Server Side?

Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 17 May 2022
1 answer

Hello,

Just started to play with this radTabStrip control.

I have 6 tabs along the top.

I have a radMultipage control right after the tabctrl.

I have a grid on the first tab and a radcalendar & grid on the 2nd tab.

When I run I see the tabs but the controls on tab 1 & 2 do not show up.

i am probably doing some thing dumb but cant see it.

<td id="appTabCrtlr1c" colspan="12">
                    <telerik:RadTabStrip ID="RadTabStrip1" runat="server" ReorderTabsOnSelect="True" SelectedIndex="0">
                        <Tabs>
                            <telerik:RadTab runat="server" Selected="True" Text="Root RadTab1">
                            </telerik:RadTab>
                            <telerik:RadTab runat="server" Text="Root RadTab2">
                            <telerik:RadTab runat="server" Text="Root RadTab3">
                            <telerik:RadTab runat="server" Text="Root RadTab4">
                            <telerik:RadTab runat="server" Text="Root RadTab5">
                            <telerik:RadTab runat="server" Text="Root RadTab6">
                        </Tabs>
                    </telerik:RadTabStrip>
                    <telerik:RadMultiPage ID="RadMultiPage1" runat="server">
                        <telerik:RadPageView runat="server">
                            <telerik:RadGrid ID="rGrid1" runat="server" ToolTip="I am Grid 1">
                        </telerik:RadPageView>
                        <telerik:RadPageView ID="RadPageView2" runat="server">
                            <telerik:RadCalendar ID="RadCalendar1" Runat="server">
                            </telerik:RadCalendar>
                        <telerik:RadPageView ID="RadPageView3" runat="server">
                        <telerik:RadPageView ID="RadPageView4" runat="server">
                        <telerik:RadPageView ID="RadPageView5" runat="server">
                        <telerik:RadPageView ID="RadPageView6" runat="server">
                    </telerik:RadMultiPage>
                </td>

thanks

jackyjoy

Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron