Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
0 answers

I am trying to disable embeddedscripts for radgrid - everything works but context menu - which scripts altogether do I need to add?

This write up (linked below) is incorrect or out of date - can someone please help.

https://docs.telerik.com/devtools/aspnet-ajax/getting-started/performance/disabling-embedded-resources#disabling-embedded-resources

John
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 04 Apr 2023
1 answer

Hi all,

I'm currently working with a RadGrid that as an EditForm in order to insert/update some data.  This EditForm is a popup, and inside this EditForm there is a button that open a RadWindow.

In this RadWindow there is a list of items. What I want to do, is when I click on one of those items, an id is sent from the RadWindow to the EditForm. This id is then displayed in a textbox.

I'm able to open the RadWindow from the EditForm, and then I'm also able to send the id from the RadWindow to the EditForm, but I'm not able to refresh the textbox.

I've tried to use an UpdatePanel/RadAjaxPanel on my EditForm but I've got an error message that tell me : 

Script control 'ControlName' is not a registered script control. Script controls must be registered using RegisterScriptControl() before calling RegisterScriptDescriptors().

Parameter name: scriptControl

I've also tried to follow this article (that did not help) :

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/8517136/script-control-is-not-a-registered-script-control

I've attached the code of the RadGrid and EditForm

Hope someone can help :)

Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron