Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
0 answers
2.8K+ views

Hi,

I'm getting the following exception multiple time throughout the application in error log and the exception generates randomly while accessing any page in the application. It's  pretty much difficult to identify the exact reason for exception occurrence as the application is vast to debug in depth. Also, I'm using Telerik Control as well as Telerik Reporting in multiple place in the application.

EXCEPTION URL :

https://abp.roc-p.com:443/WebResource.axd?d=pynGkmcFUV13He1Qd6_TZFJTiB1HaFtaGUfEvk469M0Ahcb1VPA81p1stPBulIctJXoc9_fThOXkBpob-_Dmsw2%29%20WAITFOR%20DELAY%20%270%3A0%3A5%27%20AND%20%284423%3D4423&t=637453852754849868

EXCEPTION MESSAGE :

System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): This is an invalid webresource request. at System.Web.Handlers.AssemblyResourceLoader.System.Web.IHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecutionStep step) at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Can anyone please provide all the possible reason behind this exception along with its step to resolve. Any help will be highly appreciated!

NOTE :

I have already visited multiple page in the forum those have similar issue but the solutions provided were specific to their script attached. Here, I'm not sure about the script which causes this exception randomly. I need to try all possible solution to get this issue resolve.

0 answers

Hi Telerik team,

I noticed Ajax version will load whole folder structure when user open image / document manager. This will cause performance issue if user has very deep folder structure. Is there anyway we can solve this issue, please?

Regards,

Lan

lan luo
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 14 Jun 2022
1 answer
1.0K+ views

I have a website that uses Telerik as editor. It's a custom build website. A couple of weeks ago I noticed the editor didn't work anymore on my Mac (iOS Catalina 15.10.7), the content field doesn't load and I get a shitload of Failed to load resourse errors in the developerwindow. Included is a printscreen of the editor. At first I thought it was because of the latest version of Java, I installed the day before, because the editor still worked on my 10-year old Macbook which hadn't been updated. 

That all changed today, when I wanted to create a new news item and got the same black content field als on my Mac. Does anyone have an idea what could cause this problem. This is a huge problem for me, because the way it is right now I can't publish new items anymore and that's devastating for an online Motorcycle magazine. Normally this is a issue a website developer should solve, but the guy who custom build our website has vanished, so now I've turned to this forum to hopefully get an answer. 

Rumen
Telerik team
 updated answer on 08 Dec 2021
1 answer

Hello,

Just started to play with this radTabStrip control.

I have 6 tabs along the top.

I have a radMultipage control right after the tabctrl.

I have a grid on the first tab and a radcalendar & grid on the 2nd tab.

When I run I see the tabs but the controls on tab 1 & 2 do not show up.

i am probably doing some thing dumb but cant see it.

<td id="appTabCrtlr1c" colspan="12">
                    <telerik:RadTabStrip ID="RadTabStrip1" runat="server" ReorderTabsOnSelect="True" SelectedIndex="0">
                        <Tabs>
                            <telerik:RadTab runat="server" Selected="True" Text="Root RadTab1">
                            </telerik:RadTab>
                            <telerik:RadTab runat="server" Text="Root RadTab2">
                            <telerik:RadTab runat="server" Text="Root RadTab3">
                            <telerik:RadTab runat="server" Text="Root RadTab4">
                            <telerik:RadTab runat="server" Text="Root RadTab5">
                            <telerik:RadTab runat="server" Text="Root RadTab6">
                        </Tabs>
                    </telerik:RadTabStrip>
                    <telerik:RadMultiPage ID="RadMultiPage1" runat="server">
                        <telerik:RadPageView runat="server">
                            <telerik:RadGrid ID="rGrid1" runat="server" ToolTip="I am Grid 1">
                            </telerik:RadGrid>
                        </telerik:RadPageView>
                        <telerik:RadPageView ID="RadPageView2" runat="server">
                            <telerik:RadCalendar ID="RadCalendar1" Runat="server">
                            </telerik:RadCalendar>
                        <telerik:RadPageView ID="RadPageView3" runat="server">
                        <telerik:RadPageView ID="RadPageView4" runat="server">
                        <telerik:RadPageView ID="RadPageView5" runat="server">
                        <telerik:RadPageView ID="RadPageView6" runat="server">
                    </telerik:RadMultiPage>
                </td>

thanks

jackyjoy

4 answers

Hello

I've created a simple project with Telerik editor in page. I've added a dropdown that on SelectedIndexChanged would update a label's text on page through ajax.

While EnableHandlerEncryption is enabled in web.config, Editor's font dropdowns will get unresponsive after ajax update.

I've created a simple project to demonstrate the issue. since the compressed project size is 59MBs I'll post each part in separate replies.

am I missing something that causes this issue to happen?

maral
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 answered on 21 Jun 2021
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yurii
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leland
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Hon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Deltaohm
Top achievements
Rank 3
Bronze
Iron
Iron