This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Silverlight ReportViewer

1 Answer 57 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Mike Kacos
Top achievements
Rank 1
Mike Kacos asked on 22 Jun 2011, 07:35 PM
Hi, Is there somewhere you can point me to a demo (With available XAML) of the Silverlight ReportViewer?  I've looked at the Silverlight Demo of the ReportsBook (which I'm very interested in) but can't seem to find any code to look at.  Specifically I'm trying to see how the Parameters Section on the ReportViewer is created, as well as the left hand tree that lists the various reports in the ReportBook.  I love the demo and want to do something very similar, but can't seem to find much info on how to do it.

Thanks!

-Mike

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
IvanDT
Telerik team
answered on 23 Jun 2011, 02:13 PM
Hello Mike,

There are several articles in our help documentation that you can check in order to get more information about Telerik Reporting and understand the concept of creating reports with it. According to your questions we suggesting you review the following articles:
Kind regards, IvanDT
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Mike Kacos
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
IvanDT
Telerik team
Share this question
or